/ My hair story! ๐Ÿฅฐ
Bee_bee
Beauty Newbie
08/30/23-06:57

My hair story! ๐Ÿฅฐ

My hair story!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ Over the course of 33 years, my hair has undoubtedly had a great history, which, unfortunately, I have not saved all of it in photos, but these stories will never be forgotten and are remembered from time to time in my family or in friends.๐Ÿฅฐ My natural hair is dark blonde, but in 33 years I have been blonde, brown, black, blue, red, pink gray and ginger! Certainly the length also varied from very long to completely short.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก The most long-haired story that the whole family remembers was giving me and my sisterโ€™s long-haired hair to a hairdresser who collected hair to make wigs (for children who have cancer), I remember saying that I wanted to donate my hair away, but there were so many tears when it was cut that my older sister decided to cut her very, very long hair so that we would both be the same.๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Then I grew my hair so long!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ But now there are so many vitamins, supplements and hair boosters! And where else are the wonderful scents of the products! I just love the smell of banana in my hair!๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒ
Briogeo Superfoods๏ฟฝ Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair
Jessicurl Stimulating Scalp Massage Oil No Fragrance Added 59ml
Easy Pouss Virgin Castor Oil 100 ml
SCANDINAVIAN BIOLABS Scalp Activation Roller
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Long hair story
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Undoubtedly, long and healthy hair needs care from scalp care to hair ends. These products complement each other with a wonderful effect and perfectly promote hair growth!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
My secret to long and healthy hair is washing my hair every 3 days (not more times!), vitamins and hair oils. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ˆSometimes I use fresh onion ๐Ÿง… or beer ๐Ÿบ masks (I know the smell is really bad, but the effect is perfect).๐Ÿ˜