/ My guide to taming my wild curly hair!
Lilyrose Holmes
Beauty Newbie
08/25/23-11:35

My guide to taming my wild curly hair!

I start by shampooing my hair using the sol de Janeiro shampoo, massaging it into my scalp and paying attention to my roots. Not only does the shampoo clean my hair really well it leaves it smelling A-MA-ZING. I constantly get compliments on the way my hair looks and smells and the sol de Janeiro greatly contributes to that. Then I go in with the conditioner running it through my mid-lengths and ends with my fingers, detangling some parts at the same time. Afterward if I feel the need for a little more moisture I go in with the garner hair food which makes my hair super soft and smooth and gets rid of any frizz whilst locking in any moisture. After I get out of the shower I squeeze out my hair using my hands and flip my hair over to lift any hair away from my scalp to give it the volume it needs. Then I go in with an old tshirt and 'scrunch' my hair into the t-shirt to dry it a little more without making it go frizzy. Lastly I go in with the curl cream to add definition to my curls and make them hold better. I will either leave it to air dry or if I'm in a rush diffuse it on a low heat.
Garnier Cocoa Butter Hair Mask 390ml
Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream 57 g
SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Joia๏ฟฝ Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo 90ml
SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Joia๏ฟฝ Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner 90ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Curly hair
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They go so well together in a step by step routine
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Double conditioning for maximum moisture