/ Give your hair the love it needs!
Be Zen
Beauty Enthusiast
08/28/23-13:29

Give your hair the love it needs!

For most of my life, I struggled with an intense feelings of insecurity surrounding my uncontrollably frizzy curls. I felt so embarrassed by my hair that I would constantly try to hide it away under bonnets and scarves. It wasnโ€™t until my late thirties that I began appreciating my hair. With the help of YouTube tutorials and hair care forums, I learned about my hair's porosity and curl type, which eventually enabled me to understand my hair better. From there, I started experimenting with different products and techniques to find out what worked for me best; and I soon grew to love my curls. Suddenly, I found myself no longer shying away from hair and begun enjoying playing around with different styles and haircuts to celebrate my newfound love for my wild halo of curls. Now, I'm grateful to say that my curls are something that I no longer fear showing off to the world, but something that fills me with joy and pride.
As I Am Restore And Repair JBCO Smoothie 454 g
As I Am Restore And Repair JBCO Water 473 ml
As I Am Long And Luxe Groyogurt Leave In Conditioner 237 ml
As I Am Long And Luxe Pomegranate Passion Fruit Gro Edges Controller 137 g
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Embracing your halo
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They Hydrate, Protect, and Nourish without causing product build-up
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
My beauty secret for my hair involves keeping it well-hydrated, protecting it from heat damage, avoiding harshly tugging or pulling at my hair by using a wide-tooth comb, and getting regular trims to prevent split ends, I also maintain a nutrient-rich diet, avoid overwashing to preserve natural oils, and use light-hold styling products to avoid damage or build-up.