/ Frizzy hair routine
ViGa91
Beauty Enthusiast
14/08/23-17:02

Frizzy hair routine

I hardly stick to same products or to a one routine. I like to try out different brands and product regularly, especially if the needs change. Depending on weather condition, my hair gain a new life. Sadly the UK is very rainy and humid, so my hair become frizzy most of the time and the only products helping them to to come down are the one in this routine๐Ÿ˜† For the frizzy mood days, I use 1-2 hours (o more depending on how busy I am) before wash the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. I found it gives a good hydration to the hair pre-wash, and makes easier the shampoo. I do not have a one-to-go shampoo and I change it on every wash to be honest, however on season change I lose A LOT of hair, and I found that Dercos Energising Shampoo for Hair Loss is helping. I alternate conditioner with mask (yet, not a favourite one, use loreal and garnier mask mostly). I love using leave-in hair treatments. My favourite ones are 3 products from Aveda: scalp toner for itchy scalp, botanical repair strengthening leave-in treatment, and just before drying them the smooth infusion style-prep smoother. Long hair require long routine, but if I have a long day ahead, this routine help me look less like a lion ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜†
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Booster 150ml
Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 400ml
AVEDA Botanical Repair๏ฟฝ Bond-Building Styling Cr๏ฟฝme 150ml
Aveda Smooth Infusion๏ฟฝ Style-Prep Smoother๏ฟฝ 100ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
no
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
sometimes, I try to balance it
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
I do not have one. I try to change it regularly based on needs