/ Competition Entry
madrasa
Beauty Adviser
21/01/24-02:16

Competition Entry

I love the Elemis Pro-Collagen as they work well together to target signs of ageing. I feel these 4 products from the range cover the essentials for me- cleansing, eye care, day care and night care. The day cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; it also helps to make my skin feel firm and toned. I feel my skin is hydrated, more supple and its elasticity improved. It also contains SPF which lets me incorporate that into my routine without compromising on my facial cream (it also doesn't leave white marks on my face which is a bonus!). The night cream is a great accompaniment to the day cream. It leaves my skin moisturised all night long, ready to be topped up in the morning by the day cream. It targets signs of ageing while I sleep so I can wake up looking more energised! The cleansing balm contains soothing rose which melts into an oil in the palm of my hand to effectively yet gently cleanse my face from dirt. It then emulsifies into a milk when I clean it off with water, giving me a pampering spa-like experience every morning and evening! The eye cream is a soothing gel great for the delicate eye area and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps hydrate my eye area and improve firmness in the eye area.
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 30ml
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal 15ml
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Treatment Balm 100g
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Night Cream 50ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Elemis
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
They are all from the Pro-Collagen so work well together to target signs of ageing
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Never be afraid to try to new things- you never know they may become a staple in your routine!