/ Best budget combination hair fix!
Lara
Beauty Newbie
25/08/23-18:31

Best budget combination hair fix!

My hair has always been important to me, as a teen I thought it was my best feature and often tried to use it to cover my face to hide my acne (I was also very introverted). However, I was blessed (or cursed) with a widow's peak, which after almost a decade of tight plaits (or ponytail if I was lucky), my hairline was retreating at 14. Since then, I had been attempting to keep my hair down to stop the pulling on my thinning hairline and prevent anymore retreating. Then a year ago as I started uni, I decided to do more to take care of my hair. It is very inconvenient as combination hair where my roots get oily (previously also had dandruff) but my ends are dry, frizzy, with split ends for days and would constantly knot. Now, after a year of consistently using my hair mask, leave-in conditioner and hair oil/serum combo, my hair has improved in thickness, has less hair loss when brushing, frizziness has decreased, and my hair won't knot within seconds of brushing it. Another bonus is that my hairline has grown back!
Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Food Watermelon 3-in-1 Fine Hair Mask Treatment 390ml
L'Or๏ฟฝal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream 200ml
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Detangle Leave-in Spray 200ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
All-in-One
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
The Garnier hair food helps condition my hair in the shower, and improves my thin hair. Then the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths leave-in-conditioner helps improve my frizz and split ends, whilst the hair oil is a heat protectant and also helps with my frizz without making my scalp oily.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
Consistency is key!