/ Basic skincare routine
Tomer
Beauty Newbie
08/09/23-17:45

Basic skincare routine

Hello girls and guys and everyone, welcome!! I just wanted to start by saying that I love skincare, and I love trying out new products, but to be able to try a lot of new products, you need to have your basic routine down, who is what my message is for you today. For your basic routine I personally recommend you to have 4 products that will stay the same, that way you can try new products without being afraid of skin irritation without knowing where it came from, or not realizing which product from your new routine really made the difference. The 4 products I would recommend are a cleanser, one that fits your skin type. I really like the cerave cleansers, both the dry skin one and the oily skin one. I would also recommend a serum, also one that will fit your skin type, one that I know would work better for dry skin is Hyaluronic acid, and for oily skin I would go with niacinamide or salicylic acid. Next one is an obvious one, a moisturizer. EVERY SKIN TYPE NEEDS A MOISTURIZER! If you have dry skin I would suggest using a creamier and thicker moisturizer, and if you have oily skin you should try to use a lighter or gel based moisturizer. And last but certainly not least, SUNSCREEN!!!! Sunscreen is the most important product in every routine, especially if youโ€™re using active ingredients such as retinol or salicylic acid. You should match the sunscreen consistency to your skin type and your preferred complexion. Hope this helped!!
CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser with Amino Acids for Normal to Dry Skin 236ml
Anua Birch 70 Moisture Boosting Serum 30ml
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge๏ฟฝ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 75ml
Skincycles Sunscreen DNA Defence Sun shield 50ml
Does your beauty routine have a theme?
Beginner at skincare
Why do these products compliment each other so well?
Itโ€™s important not to overdo your skincare on young, sensitive and dry skin, and keep it simple. So I choose to use a moisturizing cleanser, one moisturizing serum, a moisturizer (obviously) and sunscreen in the morning. These products for me are a must, and they all go well together. If you want to add a treatment or a more active product, you can add them and your skin wonโ€™t get irritated by it sense the products youโ€™re already using are basic.
Whatโ€™s your beauty secret?
My beauty secret is to keep it simple. Young girls will sometimes overdo their skincare and that usually only makes their skin worse.