Home

Welcome to our beauty community
Join the community
👋
New to the community?  Discover how to get started right here!
Feed
Discover
Nicola
commented a post on All Things Beauty
Emma
Beauty Expert
18/02/24-19:24
I’m not sure what to make of this upcoming new face palette from Natasha Denona. I’m a huge fan of her ‘Glam’ and ‘I need a nude’ eyeshadow palettes, but I’ve never tried any of her face palettes. The pink and grey eyeshadows just aren’t calling me in this palette. I’m wondering if I’ll change my mind by the time it gets here to Sephora. Depends on what amazing looks I see Natasha create with it on beautiful models on Insta probably!!
I’m not sure what to make of this upcoming new face palette
Floozy20
Rising Star
commented a post on Beauty Hackers
Stephanie
Beauty Expert
09/02/24-22:28
Perfume Tips and Tricks --- Enhancing your fragrance for a romantic date night involves appreciating its intricacies. Here are some essential tips to ensure your perfume leaves a lasting impression on your special evening. For a lingering allure apply perfume to your pulse points such as wrist, neck and behind the ears. These areas radiate heat, intensifying the fragrance longevity and lasting appeal. Moisturized skin plays a big part in how long your fragrance lasts. Try spraying after a shower or bath, perfume blends well with warm skin and is absorbed easily through open pores. Make sure your skin is dry or moisturized after the shower or bath to make it last longer. A subtle application of perfume is adequate, excessive use can be overpowering. Opt for a few sprays of perfume, 2 - 4 sprays is plenty. When applying perfume avoid rubbing it. Rubbing breaks down the scent molecules making it fade faster. Spray or dab the perfume and let it dry naturally for best results. It is fine to combine different fragrance nuances for a personalized aroma. Layering perfumes adds complexity but also extends the longevity of the fragrance. Keep spritzing everyone xx
Perfume Tips and Tricks ---  Enhancing your fragrance for a
Floozy20
Rising Star
commented a post on Beauty Hackers
Gemms
11/02/24-10:24
If you want your blowout to last for longer, use mousse when your hair is still wet. 💇‍♀️
Lydia @SephoraUK
Rising Star
Gemms
15/02/24-21:49
My favourite product from la Roche Posay
My favourite product from la Roche Posay
Mimi
Sarah
Rising Star
12/02/24-20:31
This is a haul of what I got with the £100 voucher. I’ve got enough makeup and skincare for now… and so I’m trying to build my perfume collection. I’ve heard amazing things about these fragrances and have been wanting to try these out for a while and hopefully find my favourite perfumes. It was really hard to choose which fragrances to buy but these fragrances had amazing reviews.
This is a haul of what I got with the £100 voucher. I’ve got
Hina
Aisha
09/02/24-08:54
Who else is obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury at the moment. Just bought a new lipstick
Who else is obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury at the moment.