Home

Welcome to our beauty community
Join the community
๐Ÿ‘‹
New to the community?ย  Discover how to get started right here!
Feed
Discover
Safina
Rising Star
commented a post on All Things Beauty
Safina
Rising Star
03/22/24-13:21
Love collecting fragrance minis, some of my collection ๐Ÿฉท
Love collecting fragrance minis, some of my collection ๐Ÿฉท
Liz
Beauty Expert
Liz
Beauty Expert
03/22/24-12:46
OMG!!! Finally the blushes are here ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ I knew there was a reason I hadn't spent my Sephora credit yet ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–
OMG!!! Finally the blushes are here ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ I knew there was a
MissR
Rising Star
MissR
Rising Star
03/14/24-12:25
Is anyone excited about any upcoming launches coming to Sephora? Or recent launches that youโ€™re obsessed with? I currently have my eyes on Milk Makeupโ€™s Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip & Cheek Blush Stains ๐Ÿ“
HappyDays
Rising Star
Emma
Beauty Expert
03/19/24-12:15
Itโ€™s arrived!!! Iโ€™ve already got blush on today so Iโ€™ve just tried it on my lips and the back of my hand and it definitely stains! It also feels really cold!!
Itโ€™s arrived!!! Iโ€™ve already got blush on today so Iโ€™ve just
Sal123
Rising Star
Liz
Beauty Expert
03/18/24-15:15
Finally, a little bit of sunshine, so I can share some of the beautiful colours from the new Chanel Spring collection ๐Ÿ’™ Les 4 Ombres - 68 Rivage Stylo Yeux Waterproof - 82 Bleu Abysse Le Vernis - 179 Lagune
Finally, a little bit of sunshine, so I can share some of
Magda
commented a post on Beauty Hackers
Emily
03/15/24-21:16
My beauty secret is to begin your hair wash routine with a scalp scrub and working the product into your root and underneath your hair for 2-3 mins๐Ÿซง. Follow with a double cleansing shampoo (about a 50p size and activate the shampoo by rubbing it together to get a creamy foamy texture). Finally towel dry your hair in the shower and finish with a moisture enriching mask or conditioner, leave for 5-10 mins and rinse. ๐Ÿซง๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿผ youโ€™ll have hair which is fresh from root to end for upto 7 days! Invest time in washing your hair and itโ€™ll help the health AND growth of your hair. Itโ€™s your crown after all! ๐Ÿ‘‘