/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Latinka
01/30/24-19:20
Another fantastic masterclass. Thank you team Sephora for organising it and Team Drunk elephant 🐘 for all the fantastic information ❤
Another fantastic masterclass.  Thank you team Sephora for
Anastasiia
Beauty Enthusiast
01/30/24-19:05
In winter my lips always get very dry. I am one of those people who always have something in any bag or coat to moisturize my lips. this collection, for example, from a bedside table 😅
In winter my lips always get very dry. I am one of those
Patrycja
Beauty Enthusiast
01/30/24-18:54 (edited on 01/30/24-18:55)
The Drunk Elephant masterclass was awesome 🤩. I have learnt so much. It was extremely informative and I’m glad that I have attended! I can’t wait for more events.
Steph
Beauty Newbie
01/30/24-13:16
Lovely for dry skin, dosent seem to cling as much as others maybe as it's a thinner formula? Either way I love it.
Lovely for dry skin, dosent seem to cling as much as others
Petya
Beauty Enthusiast
01/30/24-12:30
My favourite cleanser that combines milk,toner and eye make up remover benefits in one.Nice creamy texture,excellent results and delicate,fresh scent.
My favourite cleanser that combines milk,toner and eye make
Michelle
Beauty Adviser
01/30/24-10:18
I was looking for a new cleanser to add to my skincare routine and one of the members on the Sephora community recommended this to me (thank you so much) I love it ❤️ and I actually managed to get it while it was on sale. I love the product packaging as it’s so easy to use with the press down pump as it’s less messy and you get the perfect amount of product to use every time. The cleanser is a lovely gel type consistency and lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean, nourished and refreshed x
I was looking for a new cleanser to add to my skincare
Michelle
Beauty Adviser
01/30/24-10:13
I absolutely love this cleansing balm. It’s a lovely smooth texture and glides effortlessly on to the skin and melts your makeup so easily. It wipes off easily and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on your skin after removal. I actually got a sample of this in a one off Sephora beauty subscription and loved it so much that I bought the full size ❤️
I absolutely love this cleansing balm. It’s a lovely smooth
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
01/30/24-10:02
My new baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
My new baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️