Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Katy
Beauty Newbie
01/08/24-18:53
Absolutley love this day cream with added SPF. The moisturiser leaves skin glowy and plump and also has a rose tint to it which reflect on the skin. This will be perfect for the spring/summer on those no makeup days 💕
Absolutley love this day cream with added SPF. The
Anastasiia
Beauty Newbie
01/08/24-17:34
My favorite skin asset.
My favorite skin asset.
🌹Meme🌹
01/08/24-12:33 (edited on 01/08/24-12:33)
Ultimate skincare product- love a good serum and this one is perfect its not watery its quiet thick but not to thick, very mild to non scent and comes in a lovely bottle, it says to use 5 drops but i feel this is abit to much i use 3-4 drops and pat all over face and neck, takes about 2-3 mins to fully absorb into the skin and its perfect just before primer and foundation! I gives a great base, and also added into night time skin regime before thicker creams! Its super hydrating and makes skin feel great, not sure if it plumps it out but it certainly feels good after using it
Ultimate skincare product- love a good serum and this one is
HappyDays
Beauty Enthusiast
01/08/24-12:04
Newest Dior addition to my collection, the colour is gorgeous and nourishing and the packaging goes without saying simply gorgeous 💄
Newest Dior addition to my collection, the colour is
julz83
Beauty Adviser
01/08/24-10:35
Morning. Just wanted to share my ultimate love for Elizabeth Arden Retinol and Ceramide capsules. I don't know how EA achieves it but these capsules make your skin feel almost like the most luxurious suede. They are on the expensive side so I always look out for the promotion but they are worth every penny
Morning. Just wanted to share my ultimate love for Elizabeth
Lore Lorena
01/08/24-10:34 (edited on 01/08/24-16:13)
MISS DIOR The House if Dior comes on the perfumes market with this Briliant simply but yet elegant perfume. The straight lines of the bottle is something new, compared with the curved previous release of the house, but must say that is very adorable and it is a perfect fit for the scent. It is a wonderful bouquet of flowery notes used, that makes you dream that you are walking slowly on a summer evening though a land of blooming flowers. Opens soft, flowery with note of roses and peony , then starts to settle, leaving place for the most intense lily of the vally that is the most imposing one . Lasting longer than usual, around 6 hours , but slowly realising notes that make it more pleasent.
MISS DIOR   The House if Dior comes on the perfumes market
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
01/07/24-14:35
I am loving the Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Day Serum it’s definitely adding to my glow
I am loving the Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Day Serum it’s
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
01/07/24-14:30
I always wear my SPF all year round
I always wear my SPF all year round