/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anastasiia
Beauty Enthusiast
02/08/24-12:10
I love the smell and texture of this lotion from the glow recipe. I'm still testing it, but I really like this thing!)
I love the smell and texture of this lotion from the glow
๐ŸŒนMeme๐ŸŒน
02/08/24-09:14
Tooo day is the day ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ beyond excited
Tooo day is the day ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ beyond excited
Nadine Louise
Beauty Adviser
02/08/24-02:02 (edited on 02/08/24-02:03)
โœจ My ultimate skincare product โœจ It currently has to be VICHY Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Serum. This serum is amazing! It really makes skin soft and is a perfect base for make up. Absorbs quickly, feels light on the skin. Overall my skin feels plumped after use. Will definitely buy again once I have used up my first bottle.
โœจ My ultimate skincare product โœจ  It currently has to be
Emzalot
Beauty Adviser
02/07/24-18:40 (edited on 02/10/24-19:05)
My favourite primer at the mo has to be the RMS Beauty Re Evolve Radiance Locking Primer, it gives such a natural glow to my dull skin and ensure my foundation lasts the day
My favourite primer at the mo has to be the RMS Beauty Re
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
02/07/24-18:25
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier Aloe Refreshing Toner it really hydrates my skin and gives it a healthy glow
My ultimate skincare product is Garnier Aloe Refreshing
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/07/24-17:01
Garnier Organic Rosy Glow 3 In 1 Youth Cream 50ml ---         This moisturizing cream is enriched with nourishing Organic Rosehip seed oil, and brightening Vitamin C. It has a nice rich texture and the scent of rose is lovely. A little goes a long way and it absorbs quickly leaving plumped and hydrated skin. It instantly leaves your skin with a fresh and dewy rose glow. it is a perfect anti ageing youth cream helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Garnier Organic Rosy Glow 3 In 1 Youth Cream 50ml ---
Aisha
Beauty Newbie
02/07/24-16:03
The Elemis pro collagen marine cream is an anti wrinkle cream and firms and hydrates your skin. I didnโ€™t realise my skin actually needed this, can see a difference
The Elemis pro collagen marine cream is an anti wrinkle
Alaya
Beauty Newbie
02/07/24-09:23
the glow recipe toner is my favourite skin prep item, it makes me feel so glowy and refreshed 10/10 every time!!