Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Loopylass84
Beauty Enthusiast
01/26/24-08:26
My ultimate skincare product ✨️ Minéral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream by Vichy ✨️Melting momentI was kindly gifted this amazing Minéral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream by vichy Community and let me just say wow what a difference using this has made to my face.The cream containing Hyaluronic Acid,Vitamins E and B3 and squalene with the refreshing texture of the cream that melts instantly into the skin locking in moisture, instant hydration for long lasting nourishment to the skin.Skin is left refreshed, replumped and feels soothed with a healthy glow.Key ingredients are as follows : Hyaluronic Acid.Squalene.Vitamin B3 & E.Lipids.Vichy volcanic mineral water.Key Benefits:Melting cream texture for all skin types.72 hour long lasting hydration.Recovers and strengthens the skin barrier.Plumps and soothes skin for a healthy glow.Fragrance free and hypoallergenic.Recommends this product ✔ Yes
My ultimate skincare product ✨️   Minéral 89 72 Hour
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
01/25/24-18:48
La roche Posay 💙💙💙
La roche Posay 💙💙💙
Wiktoria
Beauty Newbie
01/25/24-14:37
hey everyoen!! any suggestions on hydrating hairmasks and hair growth hair masks xx
Silvia
01/25/24-14:34 (edited on 01/25/24-14:34)
Just love the Neom Perfect Night&Sleep Pillow Mist! The fragrance is natural, calming, and is giving the bedroom a spa-vibe.❤️
Just love the Neom Perfect Night&Sleep Pillow Mist! The
Yas
Beauty Adviser
01/25/24-10:39 (edited on 01/25/24-10:39)
My haircare and skincare minis for a little getaway🤭 some of them courtesy of the Sephora beauty box💓
My haircare and skincare minis for a little getaway🤭 some
Lore Lorena
01/25/24-09:00
And just like that , the 1st opening of the container and having a closer look , ended up with a big sneeze and all around was full with powder.Must say That I kind of  enjoyed the mild perfume scent that this setting powder has and as a last step of my makeup - this will  make you feel wonderful.It can be a bit messy while applied, so make sure you do not take yo much with the brush , or tap gently on the edge of the brush to remove excess.It goes so smooth on the skin , and wow , it leave skin  supremely smooth and silky and the velvety matte finish is something no word can describeIt does blur the appearance of pores very impressively , and these are no creases or cakcy feelings.This will be definitely preferred for those night out where photos are involved because of the no-flashback finish  , or for any type of events and why not for every day makeups - just because I can't stop myself touching my skin Bonus poinyts :    vitamin E-infused formula that helps to nourish and soften your complexion over time.    blurring the appearance of pores     velvety matte finish.     no  creasing or caking.      no-flashback finish doesn't show up in photos This will be definitely sit proudly on my makeup shelf and also be recommended and repurchased 
And just like that , the 1st opening of the
Despina
Beauty Adviser
01/25/24-03:49
I like the texture of NARS soft matte concealer; it is so easy and fast to apply, and it suits my skin best and covers the dark circles under my eyes efficiently.
I like the texture of NARS soft matte concealer; it is so
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/25/24-01:37
CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30 This product comes in a good sized 52ml tube with an attached pump head for easy removal of the product from the tube. The moisturizing lotion has a nice creamy texture and is easy to apply without any mess. You can either pump the product onto your fingers to apply to the face or if preferred you can apply from the pump directly to the skin. The moisturizing lotion is fragrance free and is very gentle on the skin making it perfect for all skin types including sensitive. I have been using this moisturizing lotion for over a week and I am happy with the results. I apply it as part of my morning skincare routine to freshly cleansed skin and after my serum. I wait for the serum to fully absorb before applying. The lotion feels cool and refreshing when applied to the skin and absorbs quickly without any sticky feeling. You simply apply it liberally to your face and neck for an instant pick me up of hydration. Avoid contact with the eyes as it is not intended for use around the eye area. Skin feels instantly plumped and bouncy and really soft and smooth. It also leaves the skin looking healthy with a nice glow. I love that this product contains SPF30 protection so as well as your skin being hydrated and soothed it is also protected from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
CERAVE FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF30 This product