/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Leila
Beauty Newbie
08/03/24-13:09
My absolute favourite skincare product at the moment😍 Gives so much moisture and is the perfect base for makeup!
My absolute favourite skincare product at the moment😍 Gives
Natasha
Beauty Adviser
08/03/24-09:12
Hi does anyone know if the dior perfume comes in the Dior box etc like if you order direct ?
Mariola
Beauty Adviser
07/03/24-16:37 (edited on 07/03/24-16:39)
New body and hair mist by Sol de Janero . Refreshing with vanilla, orchid sugared violet and sandalwood. Very clean fragrance, longevity its not too bad either πŸ˜‰ have you tried it yet?
New body and hair  mist by Sol de Janero . Refreshing with
Safina
Beauty Adviser
07/03/24-14:08
This balm is lovely and leaves your skin feeling soft and helps your dry hands. It’s a lovely product containing hyaluronic acid and ceramides which also help to protect the skin barrier. It’s fab for using on dry chapped lips too 😊
This balm is lovely and leaves your skin feeling soft and
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
07/03/24-08:56
Sephora Mall Of Qatar, a lovely big store but surprisingly no Elemis stocked there.
Sephora Mall Of Qatar, a lovely big store but surprisingly
Silvia
07/03/24-07:27
One of my favourites winter fragrances, Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome. Sparkling and seductive, sexy and classy. I love the dark fruity notes, especially the Woody Raspberry that it is the leading note for my nose. I like using just a little, a spray only, and I enjoy it almost like a candy skin-scent. *photo by me. *product self-purchased
One of my favourites winter fragrances, Tresor Midnight Rose
Nadine Louise
Beauty Adviser
07/03/24-01:25
My ultimate skincare product Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster I would not be without this serum! Since using it my skin stays way more hydrated. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling nourished and plump after every use.It is a light weight product with the added bonus of being fragrance free.
My ultimate skincare product   Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/03/24-18:57
I couldn't resist!! πŸ«£πŸ’–
I couldn't resist!! πŸ«£πŸ’–