Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Safina
Beauty Adviser
01/31/24-15:25
Some of my Nars favourites 😊
Some of my Nars favourites 😊
Jennipenelli
01/31/24-15:18
My ultimate skincare product of the day 💙💙
My ultimate skincare product of the day 💙💙
Anastasiia
Beauty Newbie
01/31/24-11:00
O! I really liked the shadows from rare beauty! A gorgeous shade that suits blue eyes! it looks expensive, doesn’t roll off, isn’t felt on the eyes, absolutely classy!😍 very similar to Bobbi brown 🤫
O! I really liked the shadows from rare beauty! A gorgeous
Sandra
Beauty Newbie
01/30/24-21:36
Tonight's masterclass was so informative, the products sound amazing
Tonight's masterclass was so informative, the products sound
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/30/24-19:57
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Oil Infused Water All-In-1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gently removes up to 100% make-up and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF, pollution & dead skin cells all in one step. Skin is left soothed and free of impurities, revealing healthy-looking skin. The formula, enriched with Botanical Glycerin, helps to nourish skin, leaving it soothed and hydrated. It is a fragrance free formula and is designed for all types of sensitive skin.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Oil Infused Water
Latinka
01/30/24-19:20
Another fantastic masterclass. Thank you team Sephora for organising it and Team Drunk elephant 🐘 for all the fantastic information ❤
Another fantastic masterclass.  Thank you team Sephora for
Anastasiia
Beauty Newbie
01/30/24-19:05
In winter my lips always get very dry. I am one of those people who always have something in any bag or coat to moisturize my lips. this collection, for example, from a bedside table 😅
In winter my lips always get very dry. I am one of those
Patrycja
Beauty Enthusiast
01/30/24-18:54 (edited on 01/30/24-18:55)
The Drunk Elephant masterclass was awesome 🤩. I have learnt so much. It was extremely informative and I’m glad that I have attended! I can’t wait for more events.