/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Daisy
Beauty Insider
31/03/24-13:45
A little Easter nail. I attempted the flowers with a cocktail stick šŸ˜‚ šŸ£šŸŒ¼
A little Easter nail. I attempted the flowers with a
Jessica
Beauty Newbie
31/03/24-11:18
Smells like heaven
Smells like heaven
Despina
Beauty Adviser
31/03/24-01:46
Hudabeauty  Fauxfilter Color Corrector makes my under eye area look brighter
Hudabeauty  Fauxfilter Color Corrector makes my under
Natalia
Beauty Newbie
30/03/24-19:17
The ultimate skincare item is LANEIGEWATER BANK BLUE HYALURONIC CREAM MOISTURIZER.  The scent is very light and mildly floral. It truly leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, without leaving a heavy layer of material on your face. Helps with dry patches, is good for fine lines, and also does not make my t zone look bad during the day. Within a couple of weeks of using I could tell my skin was softer and brighter. The packaging is very clever and compact, making for easy storage in a makeup bag while travelling without the fear of spilling. 
The ultimate skincare item is LANEIGEWATER BANK BLUE
Polly
Beauty Adviser
30/03/24-13:16
Ultimate skincare item is this Liz Earle exfoliating tonic. This is devine on my skin, and really made a difference to my skins appearance. It certainly feels smoother for using it and I would say it has helped bring new life into my dull complexion ā¤ļø
Ultimate skincare item is this Liz Earle exfoliating tonic.
Jennie
Beauty Adviser
30/03/24-06:38
I have been using the olaplex shampoo set but could do with some heat protection spray. What do other people use?
I have been using the olaplex shampoo set but could do with
Spectra
Beauty Adviser
28/03/24-09:49
All in one
All in one
TaraTiara
Beauty Adviser
27/03/24-22:07
Throw back to when I met Huda in Dubai - she is so lovely!
Throw back to when I met Huda in Dubai - she is so lovely!