/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
15/09/22-10:29
Now I am really confused!!!! Why do the channels even exist if even admin don't bother about stuff being posted against T&Cs? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Now I am really confused!!!! Why do the channels even exist
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
15/09/22-10:20
Next very good cream.
Next very good cream.
Magdalena
15/09/22-09:07
One of best on market I’ve been testing this spf for 3 weeks constantly during heatwave in July. I’ve used the whole bottle of 30ml within those 3 weeks, so can say it is not long lasting product, but on the other hand it’s not extremely expensive, however for some can be. It does have very light formula that absorbing incredibly well without sticky or shiny residue, but it’s not a dry matt neither. It does protect skin against uva and uvb well, my pigmentation was controlled and didn’t get worse. I have also a feeling that my make up last longer when applied on to Vichy spf. Really enjoy using this spf. The only thing I have noticed that is common for all brands of spf’s and makes our life harder is the fact that practically none of them mentioning how much of the product will have to be applied to achieve full protection, I wish to see this information on the packaging, I did consult with Vichy and I’ve told that 4-6 pumps (face only) need to be applied to achieve spf50. I was using it on my neck and décolleté as well, so appox 10 pumps at one go. Hence why it last only 3 weeks. Highly recommended especially for those that don’t like shiny, white or greasy residue. It’s also worth to mention that it didn’t enlarge my pores which can be common problem with spf. I am 36yo and my skin is dry-combination.
One of best on market I’ve been testing this spf for 3 weeks
Vino
Beauty Newbie
14/09/22-23:24
Yay, i just won the Guru badge 🎊
Yay, i just won the Guru badge 🎊
Tara
Beauty Adviser
14/09/22-20:34
I am loving this lip gloss it’s a lovely nude colour
I am loving this lip gloss it’s a lovely nude colour
Jay
14/09/22-13:15 (edited)
Amazing mascara from Milk. Also their ingredients are vegan too and gorgeous packaging to boost 😍 Really enjoy using this mascara makes my eyelashes long and doesn't clump.
Amazing mascara from Milk. Also their ingredients are vegan
Magdalena
14/09/22-11:35
Long lasting effective antiperspirant I have received this antiperspirant in full size from Vichy community and I did test it for full 2 months. I must say it’s incredibly long lasting, after 2 months I used approx half of it, so I would last 4 months easily. When I start using it we had heatwave, so I was very curious if this will do the work. It does work very well. I didn’t experience dryness of my armpits, they are smooth and kind of hydrated I would say. It controls sweating well same as odour. Not staining my clothes neither, no white or yellow marks on white or black tops. Smell is very pleasant but delicate so won’t interrupt your perfumes. It’s my new favourite I won’t be back to previous regular antiperspirant. It is designed for sensitive skin without alcohol so perfect for me. Highly recommend!
Long lasting effective antiperspirant  I have received this
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
14/09/22-08:24
My favorite night cream 🌛
My favorite night cream 🌛