Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
AReview333
08/09/22-08:52
Has anyone found an effective product for sunspots, they can recommend?
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Adviser
08/09/22-08:16
Early morning delivery of Explora Ultra Blue for my husband, he loves the original Mont Blanc so looking forward to trying this version. Thank you Feel unique for the samples ,look forward to reporting our views on them 💙
Early morning delivery of Explora Ultra Blue for my husband,
Mihaela
07/09/22-22:14
Good evening community Is your body care routine any different now that autumn ( and rains and thunderstorms) has started? I'm currently using Aesop body balm, which is citrucy and I'd like a change. Need to check what other options I've got in my stash:)
Good evening community Is your body care routine any
Vicki
07/09/22-18:03
My Lancome haul - been waiting to try the hydrazen glow moisturiser and Le 8 Hypnose for a while. Anyone tried/what are your views on it?
My Lancome haul - been waiting to try the hydrazen glow
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
07/09/22-16:20
My hair has been super dry since my holiday. Hoping these will help 🤞I’ve never tried the colour wow products before. Really hoping they are worth the money
My hair has been super dry since my holiday. Hoping these
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
07/09/22-16:17
Just received a sample of this Prada, Paradoxe. It smells so good!
Just received a sample of this Prada, Paradoxe. It smells so
Strawberry
07/09/22-16:03
This shampoo and conditioner against hair loss is really effective. Just after a month of use, I noticed a lot of new baby hair. My scalp is much cleaner now and my hair is stronger. Does not contain parabens, colourants and silicones.
This shampoo and conditioner against hair loss is really
Rukhsar
Beauty Enthusiast
07/09/22-15:33
New skincare to try 💞
New skincare to try 💞