/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Skk
Beauty Adviser
09/17/22-19:55
My favourite dupe for aveeno
My favourite dupe for aveeno
Christina
Beauty Insider
09/17/22-11:04
Really excited to try my first Pick n Mix samples! I've been a big fan of Margiela's runway fashion for a long time but never got round to trying out the fragrances other than By The Fireplace. I'm hoping for a unisex, masculine type fragrance in the style of Tom Ford ❤️
Really excited to try my first Pick n Mix samples! I've been
Skk
Beauty Adviser
09/17/22-06:48
Good morning everyone i
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
09/16/22-23:43
Hi everyone :) I'm looking to buy the Nars cream bronzer in shade Laguna 2 since it's the lightest available at FeelUnique. Is this beginner friendly? I do not own a cream bronzer and I'm not quite an expert when it comes to bronzers. TIA 💕
Hi everyone :) I'm looking to buy the Nars cream bronzer in
Liz
Beauty Adviser
09/16/22-20:59
Productive day today, tidying my new space. It just needs to be 3 or 4 times the size! 🙈🤣💗
Productive day today, tidying my new space. It just needs to
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
09/16/22-20:46
Trying to be more adventurous with colours what's everyone's brighter colours favourite eyeshadows
Trying to be more adventurous with colours what's everyone's
AReview333
09/16/22-18:21 (edited)
After trying a few Caudalie products, I decided to buy two of the brands iconic items. Received today, look and smell great!! 🌼☀️
After trying a few Caudalie products, I decided to buy two
Malgorzata Wojas
Beauty Enthusiast
09/16/22-15:56
Hi Ladies ❤️. I need your help because I'm looking for a good and really really black mascara 👁️ . Eyes are always the most important part of my makeup so I'm looking for something spectacular ☺️.