/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
04/09/24-10:40
I tried this recently, it's quite thick and clothes tend to stick to it after application. Has anyone else had this problem?
I tried this recently, it's quite thick and clothes tend to
Aliona
04/09/24-09:53
My favorite duo redken
My favorite duo redken
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
04/08/24-23:17
Lancome Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum It's Amazing Because It Helps Correct Skin Tone, Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles. It's Perfect For Combination Skin.😍
Lancome RΓ©nergie H.C.F. Triple Serum It's Amazing Because It
Denisse
Beauty Insider
04/08/24-21:30
Loving this routine , it's just the best!!!
Loving this routine , it's just the best!!!
Monix
Beauty Adviser
04/08/24-18:03
Competition entry - My hair are usually very oily at the top and dry and frizzy at the ends. Not coloured for over 6/7 years now. After using all soft trio and leave in treatment it smooths the ends and cleans and gives bit of volume to the roots. Overall great products. PHOTOS before and after a wash and styled a bit. Tagged products used.
Competition entry - My hair are usually very oily at the top
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
04/08/24-14:59
My ultimate skincare product is my favourite Vichy facial sunscreen Capital Soleil UV Age Daily SPF50 it is a great base for my makeup whilst protecting my skins barrier against further sun damage it is my favourite ant ageing product
My ultimate skincare product is my favourite Vichy facial
Safina
Beauty Adviser
04/08/24-13:14
Loving this cream as it’s so hydrating on my skin and keeps my dry skin well moisturised πŸ’™
Loving this cream as it’s so hydrating on my skin and keeps
Aneta
Beauty Adviser
04/08/24-12:17
The serum I cannot live without - Advanced Genifique - game changer!
The serum I cannot live without - Advanced Genifique - game