/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Egle
Beauty Newbie
09/27/22-16:14
Hello everyone πŸ‘‹ hope you had a lovely Tuesday 😍
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
09/27/22-14:44
My favourite bronzer atm , gives a natural tan effect
My favourite bronzer atm , gives a natural tan effect
Remy
09/27/22-14:15 (edited)
Another great beauty bag deal, I love it, and the bag looks so nice. I love these bags as it gives me a chance to test different products and some come in a good size that lasts for a long time. They are handy for travelling. Thank you Feelunique
Another great beauty bag deal, I love it, and the bag looks
Strawberry
09/27/22-12:59
Hello everyone, I have been using Armani fluid master primer for a long time, but I want to try something new. Any recommendations please ? Thanks 😊
Hello everyone, I have been using Armani fluid master primer
LauLau
Beauty Newbie
09/27/22-10:37
I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday πŸ’œ
Remy
09/26/22-23:53 (edited)
Lovely ladies, use this code " DSROUTINE" to claim Clarins Double Serum for both eyes and face. (FU is selling it) but just in case you would like to try it. You can claim the sample at Boots, John Lewis or anywhere there is Clarins. You can claim more than once.
Tahira
09/26/22-16:43
New purchase ❀️ Has anyone used this before?
New purchase ❀️ Has anyone used this before?
Rukhsar
Beauty Enthusiast
09/26/22-12:23 (edited)
I don’t mean to moan (even though it’s going to sound like it) but I am a fan of getting the pick n mix samples and have always from time to time gotten them. But as time goes on nothing ever really gets updated or any new samples it seems to be the same ones for ages and ages , I noticed just this one has been added new but that’s it πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ It would be nice if it actually got updates and new samples were added regularly like every month or every few weeks or so..
I don’t mean to moan (even though it’s going to sound like