Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Keara
Beauty Adviser
09/05/22-07:58
Good morning everyone! Good vibes today 🙌 curtain twitching waiting for my Dior delivery 👀 what makeup is on everyone’s wishlist? Inspire me 💭💖
Nicola💕
09/04/22-20:03
Good night FU Community and @Remy I have dm you are you getting them I can't see my messages to you x
Yas
Beauty Adviser
09/04/22-17:50
Hi all I'm looking for some recommendations on brands of bronzers. I'd like to look at cream and powder bronzers 😀
Remy
09/04/22-15:42 (edited)
Lord & Berry Liplock Lip Treatment Balm, I used it as a lip primer and a balm. It leaves the lips so soft with no excessive amount of grease look. it is effective and provides quick relief from dry or chapped lips. It gives a nice natural lipstick look. (picture is mine and purchased from FU)
Lord & Berry Liplock Lip Treatment Balm, I used it as a lip
Loca007
09/03/22-20:21
❤️❤️❤️Wow!
❤️❤️❤️Wow!
trusn
Beauty Newbie
09/03/22-17:48
Any recommendations on a good primer for a smooth but hydrated base? I’ve tried silicone based ones and they don’t agree with my skin💖
Nicola💕
09/03/22-14:25
Good afternoon FU Community 😊
Vicki
09/02/22-23:37
I’m relatively new to the feel unique beauty boxes but I’ve seen that apparently you are meant to get back the shipping on the beauty boxes? Is that correct? I thought it was only pick & mix
I’m relatively new to the feel unique beauty boxes but I’ve