/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Samia
30/09/22-18:56
Last minute skin care is better than no skincare. 🧖🏼‍♀️
Last minute skin care is better than no skincare. 🧖🏼‍♀️
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
30/09/22-16:34 (edited)
Christina has recently made a couple of posts about (good and bad) hair products, thank you very much for that. Anyone with curly and frizzy hair on here? I am a bit overwhelmed by the multitude of products on the market atm and I am unsure which one to choose. What are your staple products? TIA x
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
30/09/22-12:57
How do I complete the 'Get your first Thanks' mission completed? I've had a couple of peoplw say thanks on posts I've put on, but my Mission is still there.
Christina
Beauty Insider
30/09/22-11:33
When you love the sample so much, you immediately buy the full size after one use 🙈 I've spent the last three days of looking in the mirror and saying "I can't believe that's MY hair!", this is amazing! I used it in place of my normal heat protector spray, just a little run through before drying and my hair has come out looking thick, healthy, conditioned and more voluminous. I swear it also cut the drying time too! Bonus: FU was by far the cheapest seller! 💖
When you love the sample so much, you immediately buy the
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
30/09/22-10:57
Hi everyone what's the best nail varnish remover that doesn't ruin my nails. Since I've been taking hsir vitamins my nails are growing strong so I've been using nail varnish alot. I want to take care of them more so any ideas I would appreciate thank you 🙂
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
30/09/22-09:42
Halloween Cirque De Soleil look using my Iconic Dest To Dance palette 💜⭐️🌜
Halloween Cirque De Soleil look using my Iconic Dest To
julz83
Beauty Adviser
30/09/22-09:01
Does anyone have a resultative outcome of sun spot treatment? I got one pretty large one on my chin and I have tried various C vitamin serums, retinol serums, creams, LED mask and nothing seems to help to reduce it. So wondering if my last resort is the Skin Clinic.
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
30/09/22-02:44
My little gems 💎
My little gems 💎