/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emma
Beauty Adviser
10/22/22-09:45
The Questions channel has gone! At least on my computer anyway. Is it the same for all of you?
Remy
10/21/22-19:19
My first beauty bag from Sephora. This was an offer of spending Β£120 and get the beauty bag free. The bag is stunning and defo will be great for travelling, and great spaces. I was shocked that some items were full-size and had a natural Laura Mercier eyeshadow in it as well. So pleased. I recommend these bags ladies as it is a great opportunity to test new or existing products.
My first beauty bag from Sephora. This was an offer of
Nat
Beauty Newbie
10/21/22-18:21
Hello! Apologies if I'm not in the right place but can't find the Questions tab - just wondering if anybody was able to create a Wishlist? I am trying to save products but just get re-routed to the Wishlists page, but can't actually seem to make one and save items?
Christina
Beauty Insider
10/21/22-17:57
I keep hearing about these Sephora favourites sets on TikTok today and somehow managed to get on the US site (first time ever!). I really hope we get these in the UK, two of these are full size! This Set Contains: - 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g NARS Blush in Orgxxm (peachy pink with shimmer) (full size) - 0.14 oz/ 4.5 g Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight in Sandy Cheeks (burnt peach) (full size) - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty (nude) (mini size) - Nudestix Nudies Matte Cream Bronzer in Sunkissed (coral bronze) - Iconic London Illuminator Liquid Highlight in Original (champagne-toned shimmer to add a golden shine) (mini size)
I keep hearing about these Sephora favourites sets on TikTok
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
10/21/22-14:28
I have been on Sephora UK website to do a review but there doesn't seem to be any way of doing one. Usually it says, on the right of a product 'Write a Review' but it doesn't any more. How do I do reviews now please?
Remy
10/21/22-14:09 (edited)
These four products are identified as Best of Sephora products (part of the Goodie bag- gifted by Sephora)
These four products are identified as Best of Sephora
Sophie
10/21/22-13:56
Good Afternoon Sephora Community. Hope your having a good day. I’ve just noticed the questions tab has gone x
Keara
Beauty Adviser
10/21/22-08:34
Makeup of the day πŸ’„ Using Elf Power Grip Primer Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder Dolce & Gabbana Solar Glow Bronzer Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - At Night Dior Forever Couture Luminizer - 04 Golden Glow Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, Browzings Palette, 24hr Brow Setter Nars Eyeshadow Base Too Faced Sunset Stripped Eyeshadow Palette Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Eyeliner YSL Lash Primer Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mac Prep & Prime Lip Huda Beauty Lip Contour - Pinky Brown Dior Transfer Proof Lipstick - 505 Forever Sensual 🌹🌹
Makeup of the day πŸ’„   Using  Elf Power Grip Primer  Nars