/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nicola๐Ÿ’•
Beauty Newbie
26/10/22-06:36 (edited)
Is it Frankie still admin I have messaged her a few times since it swapped over but had no reply x
Yas
Beauty Adviser
26/10/22-06:35
I know this isn't the right place but I seem to be missing the Question section on here, to be able to help customers. It seems to have vanished. Anyone else have the same?
Sarah
Beauty Adviser
25/10/22-23:02
Hey, can anyone recommend good affordable lash serums that work.
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
25/10/22-21:12
My weekly buzz ๐Ÿ˜Š
My weekly buzz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
25/10/22-21:08
Hi does anyone know if Nars sheer glow is being discontinued? I have seen Nars back in June say no but other people have been told yes by staff in some stores. Iโ€™m not near a store or counter to check in person, just wondering if anyone has had it confirmed as a lot of shades are out of stock. Nars via their site just say they donโ€™t have access to stock information. Thanks
Vino
Beauty Newbie
25/10/22-21:06
Iโ€™m making a buzz! ๐ŸŽŠ
Iโ€™m making a buzz! ๐ŸŽŠ
Hannah
25/10/22-19:30
Hi all, I canโ€™t see where to review products on the Sephora UK webpage, thereโ€™s no button to select saying โ€˜reviewโ€™. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance โ˜บ๏ธ
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
25/10/22-16:30
Can anyone recommend a serum to make your skin glow? Iโ€™ve been so stressed with work and the weather changing. I really need a pick me up ๐Ÿ˜žTA