Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Christina
Beauty Insider
10/07/22-10:43
COSMO ARTICLE: There's more than one Sephora store coming! "We can confirm the first Sephora will be in London, but the precise location remains a secret that even we couldn’t get them to reveal. Moreau was keen to state however that after the London opening in spring, stores will roll out nationwide and one of the reasons they started with online first is so everyone in the UK could shop Sephora first." 😍
Christina
Beauty Insider
10/07/22-09:46
VOGUE ARTICLE TODAY! Sephora is reentering the UK market, with hopes that a refreshed strategy and focus on e-commerce will make this try a success for the LVMH-owned beauty retailer. To reenter the market, Sephora purchased British online retailer Feelunique for an undisclosed sum in 2021. On 17 October, Feelunique’s website will become Sephora.co.uk. That gives Sephora a leg up in the local market: Feelunique, which launched in 2005, counts 1.3 million active customers. Upon the Sephora takeover, Feelunique’s reward programme will stay in place, but will be renamed, with customers receiving £5 off for every £75 spent, as well as other benefits. Sephora will be bringing its eponymous own brand, Sephora Collection, as well as Tarte Cosmetics, Skinfix, Ilia, One/Size by Patrick Starrr and Gxve (pronounced “Give”) by Gwen Stefani amongst others, all of which are unavailable in the UK currently.
Viktorija
Beauty Adviser
10/07/22-08:40
It is comming 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
It is comming 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Mihaela
10/06/22-23:19
This new release from Estee Lauder reminds me of Charlotte tilbury. Am I the only one who has this feeling?
This new release from Estee Lauder reminds me of Charlotte
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-19:16
Looking forward to testing this shampoo
Looking forward to testing this shampoo
AReview333
10/06/22-18:43
Sephora UK! Time to check those Junk emails! #feelunique #Sephorauk
Sephora UK!  Time to check those Junk emails! #feelunique
Emma
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-15:57
Whoo hoo!!! Got my Guru Level 3 badge today for answering 1000 questions. Since I’m a bit of a maths nerd, I thought I’d share some stats with you. For answering 1000 questions I have 134 thank you’s which means that I get a thank you for approx every 7.5 questions that I answer. If this carries on at the same rate, I will have to answer 1500 questions in order to get the 200 thank you’s which will let me move up to the Rising Star level. I don’t know if anyone will find this interesting, please feel free to take the mickey about how sad and boring I am! Lol x
Whoo hoo!!! Got my Guru Level 3 badge today for answering
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
10/06/22-15:33
L’Oréal Revitalift Clinical Vitamin C Serum I’ve been using this serum for a few weeks now, it’s easily applied to the skin, doesn’t leave it feeling sticky like some others I’ve used. It is a little thicker consistency than most serums but absorbs really quickly. I’ve noticed a slight difference in dark spots that appeared over the summer months so I’m looking forward to seeing more results with continued use.
L’Oréal Revitalift Clinical Vitamin C Serum   I’ve been