/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
11/01/22-15:11 (edited)
Just ordered my bedhead shampoo and conditioner and only a shampoo turned up πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ I went to orders and said its missing but would love to have spoke on live chat too πŸ₯Ί Edit- finally got through on live chat and have a replacement on its way
Efa
Beauty Newbie
11/01/22-14:43
Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to accomplish the thank you to pass the mission but I am unsure on how to complete it. I have been thanked in comments but it doesn’t seem to be working. Any help would be appreciated.
Emma
Beauty Adviser
11/01/22-13:23 (edited)
I really think that this article from Vogue about β€˜skin cycling’ really makes sense. It refers to your night time skin care routine only and suggests that you adopt a 4 day cycle as follows: night 1 exfoliate, night 2 retinol, nights 3 & 4 give your skin a rest with gentle, restorative products. If you’re interested, here is a link to the article: https://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/article/skin-cycling?uID=e08bb44308dc87bb1adbdb26f8131c3ee0992b3a1f92aef1de63d8fe4dd98264&utm_campaign=newsletter_beauty&utm_source=newsletter&utm_brand=vg&utm_mailing=VG_NEWS_Beauty_241022&utm_medium=email&utm_term=vg_news_vogue_beauty_insiders_SMART
Remy
11/01/22-12:17
A new month a new beauty bag
A new month a new beauty bag
Aysha
Beauty Enthusiast
10/31/22-22:19 (edited)
Happy Halloween πŸŽƒ
Happy Halloween πŸŽƒ
Gemicorn
Beauty Newbie
10/31/22-20:42
Huda Cherry Blossom!!  I thought I had missed out forever on this little beauty but I happily have it in my clutches, delivered today. Thank you #sephoraUk
Huda Cherry Blossom!!   I thought I had missed out
MeganBeautyUK
10/31/22-17:52
So I’ve been gatekeeping this little beauty find until I could get my hands on it (sorry not sorry πŸ˜†) but it finally arrived today so wanted to share the love ❀️ I got these 4 little minis of the Ultra Violette SPF’s for Β£17.50, such a great way to try all the different formulas (I actually know I love all of these, it’s just easier for me to have minis at the moment because I’m travelling a LOT) ✨ The best part? You get 55ml of product total, so this little set is an absolute STEAL, since the full-sizes are 50ml and cost between Β£32-Β£36!! Definitely worth a look everyone! πŸ’•
So I’ve been gatekeeping this little beauty find until I
Liz
Beauty Adviser
10/31/22-16:51
Do we have new admin for the new Sephora community? It would be lovely if they could introduce themselves, so we know who they are. ... And even lovelier if they are a lot more active than those previous! πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ’—