/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jade
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-18:40
I have issues with my skin texture showing under my eyes, especially when setting powder is applied. Does anyone have a product recommendations for under eye make up? Concealer, powder, serums or creams? Anything would be helpful! 🥰
Dimple
Beauty Adviser
04/11/24-17:16
Redken an OG of hair care . If you are struggling with glossy hair, your hair feel rough then this set is amazing by redken gives your hair a glossy finish like salon while at home. You can wash and condition your hair and apply the toner and style the hair using heat protection. IT’s sulphate free so it’s not damaging on the hair. Win win
Redken an OG of hair care . If you are struggling with
Mia
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-17:14
My hair feels very dull and just don’t have any volume at all. Medium length. Any good products out there?
Sophia
Beauty Enthusiast
04/11/24-17:02
Alright, let me tell you about Redken All Soft—it's like a miracle worker for my hair! Seriously, I've struggled with dry, frizzy hair for ages, but ever since I started using these products, my locks have never looked better. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean without stripping it, and the conditioner is like a big drink of water for my strands. But wait, there's more! The All Soft Mega Mask is the cherry on top—it's like a spa day for my hair, leaving it unbelievably soft and silky. I'm totally hooked on this stuff—it's my hair's new best friend
Alright, let me tell you about Redken All Soft—it's like a
Sarah
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-16:36
I don’t want to sound overly dramatic but the acidic bonding range has changed my life! I’ve never been rapunzel but the years of heat and bleach caught up with me and my hair was at its worst last year when I started using the range. 1 year later and my hair is soooo much healthier and thicker while also now being shiny and happy!
I don’t want to sound overly dramatic but the acidic bonding
Sharon72
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-16:17
Always makes my bleach blonde hair healthier and shiny
ell
Beauty Adviser
04/11/24-15:41
perfect for the upcoming summer!! ☀️ 🏖️
perfect for the upcoming summer!! ☀️ 🏖️
Kayla
Beauty Newbie
04/11/24-15:32
i love these products, they keep my hair looking silky and smooth all day and all night
i love these products, they keep my hair looking silky and