Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chanelle
Beauty Newbie
10/20/22-19:19
THE BEST MASCARA! Rimmel Flash Volume in Extreme Black I have been using this mascara for nearly 20 years! I have tried various high end mascaras and absolutely none of them compare. This mascara does not clog and it is buildable. You can add more for a dramatic look without the mascara flaking. It does not smudge, but the best part is the colour, it is so silky black it really makes your eyes pop! Best £6 you will ever spend!
THE BEST MASCARA!   Rimmel Flash Volume in Extreme Black  I
Nicola💕
10/20/22-17:55
I hope to get a test and review with a sephora product 🥰
Aarde
10/20/22-15:29
Looking recommended for waterproof eyeliner with flexible tip ? Thanks 😊
BestFriend
Beauty Adviser
10/20/22-14:03
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how long it takes for a mission to be validated by admin before points are awarded. Some missions I completed are just showing as 'validation pending'. I'm new to this and a little lost so might not be asking in the correct section so please forgive me if that's the case. Thank you <3
Jennifer
Beauty Adviser
10/20/22-10:58
My first little sephora treat a lip blush and liquid lipstick I've chose pinky coral colours can't wait to try them
My first little sephora treat a lip blush and liquid
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
10/20/22-09:26 (edited)
The Sephora launch event was lovely! Great to see the different brands, try products etc and they also had treatment/makeup stations! I also got the VIP goody bag! It's heavy!!! My arm is aching lolz! Anyone else attending, have fun!
The Sephora launch event was lovely! Great to see the
Emma
Beauty Adviser
10/20/22-08:31
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if any of you use the Huda Faux Filter concealer please? I'm usually a 2N in foundation, and for concealer under my eyes I want it to be a tiny bit lighter to brighten but not too much. Looking at the shades I think I would be 2.7 coconut flakes, but Findation is telling me 3.5N Sugar Biscuit even though the shades I entered were just my concealer shades and not my foundation shades. I find Findation hit and miss and I never trust what it says completely so I'm just wondering if anyone has a similar skintone to me and could tell me what shade you find best please? Thanks! xxx
AReview333
10/20/22-05:42 (edited)
As a massive fan of the Beauty box & Pick n mix ( had a feel unique subscription) I’m looking forward to trying it Sephora style! Just made my 1st order! 🌼☀️