/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
16/11/22-20:32 (edited)
I received my Makeup By Mario Ethereal Eyes palette this week and can honestly say it is so stunning in real life (the glossy shimmers are even more sparkly than what’s shown in the picture 😻). I couldn’t bring myself to swatch my palette just yet but my sister swatched hers and it looked amazing!! Hopefully Sephora UK stocks this in the future, though the Makeup by Mario CS team advised to me that this they are unsure if it will be stocked in the UK as its an anniversary edition palette πŸ’” I ordered mine directly from the brand site and paid a silly amount for shipping as I just had to get this palette! πŸ˜†
I received my Makeup By Mario Ethereal Eyes palette this
Liz
Beauty Adviser
16/11/22-19:57
A recommendation for eyeliner obsessives πŸ‘ Shiseido ArchLiner Ink Stylo Eyeliner in Shibui black 😍 How amazingly fine is that tip!! It really gives the finest lines imaginable, the tiny, shaped tip make cat-eye flicks super-easy πŸ₯° Shown here for comparison against a LancΓ΄me Idole eyeliner (I'm sure lots of you have one), so you can see just how fine it is. You can thank me later! πŸ₯°πŸ’—
A recommendation for eyeliner obsessives πŸ‘  Shiseido
Remy
16/11/22-15:06
The best 2 finds in a beauty bag. Elizabeth Arden - Eight hours Cream - A tiny bit will cover the face, which is great before sleep. I thought it was only a moisturizing for the face but can be used for hands, nails, brows perfection, cheek, after the sun and lip balm (will put what is on the brand website.) it reminds me of pawpaw balm) My skin felt so soft and fresh the day after. Now I know a lot about the product from the brand website, I can use it for several things. 2nd find is Erborian Red Pepper Pulp- it is so a rich product and you have to squeeze a tiny bit at a time - it is a great moisturizing, leaves the skin glowy, and can be perfect for makeup base I will definitely buy these two products. however I prefer the mini size as I can take it anyway
The best 2 finds in a beauty bag.  Elizabeth Arden - Eight
Egle
Beauty Newbie
16/11/22-13:12
😍😍😍
😍😍😍
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
16/11/22-12:29 (edited)
Admin please delete if not appropriate! I bought the fragrances in the tin and the one beside it directly from JPG website and received everything else as bonus. They have an offer on until 27th November to receive gwp with spend over Β£60 so well worth checking out if you need any fragrances. I bought these for my husband, now I feel I should buy some for myself too πŸ™ˆ I don't normally post what I buy elsewhere but this offer is incredible and some of you might be interested.
Admin please delete if not appropriate! I bought the
KBl
Beauty Newbie
16/11/22-12:01
How do I get my first thank you in the missions?
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
16/11/22-11:19
I promise I will do better πŸ˜ƒ
I promise I will do better πŸ˜ƒ
Jurgita
16/11/22-08:41
Good morning everyone, I'm looking for a good eyelash curler, maybe someone can recommend or advise me, what to pay attention to before buying? Thanks 😊