Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Paulina
Beauty Adviser
11/21/22-10:53
hey i have enlarged pores. I use Niacinamide but would like to add something else to my skincare routine. what do you recommend? what works for you? ❣️
Mick
Beauty Newbie
11/21/22-09:42
Advent Calendar orders - So I ordered one of the advent calendars as a gift. The first one got "lost" (stolen) by Evri enroute, then a replacement was sent which also go "lost" (Stolen) by Evri. Been messed around by customer service, no updates from them even when they promise to update you. Now the advent calendars are out of stock so I've been told ooooppps you cant have one sent out. bye!!!! Really poor customer service even from their "senior" advisors. Will never use this company or any of the affiliated companies as they don't care about the customers and the trust pilot rating.
Glam.Angie
Beauty Enthusiast
11/21/22-03:50
Wow....I cannot believe it 😍 My very first product to test 🤗🤗❤️
Wow....I cannot believe it 😍 My very first product to test
Anna
Beauty Adviser
11/20/22-22:28
My night routine
My night routine
Monika
Beauty Newbie
11/20/22-22:23
Has anyone been dealing with severe acne, I’ve had perfect skin in my teens and now I’m in my mid twenties struggling, it’s making me self conscious, does anyone have any tips, or products that have helped them? Thank you in advance x
Remy
11/20/22-16:00 (edited)
I have recently been losing a lot of my hair. I keep on cutting it short to cover this loss. However, I found that both Vegamour Shampoo and Conditioner will not only let everyone notice the difference. It will also help not letting more hair fall out due to the serum. It will leave the hair soft, bouncy, shiny and full. It contains serum., Safe for everyday use, with no known toxins or hormones 100% vegan and cruelty-free; colour-safe. I have seen the difference in a very short period (I will take a photo of how my hair looks full and shiny). It is quite pricy, but you do not need a lot to apply, once a week is more than enough. I really start to absorb the motto of Sephora, "Express All of You", as all new brands accelerate self-care and confidence. Thank you @Sephora Team (my own photo)
I have recently been losing a lot of my hair. I keep on
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Adviser
11/20/22-13:43 (edited)
Mascara madness.🥴 Someone should stop me.🤔 I wish I could apply them all at once.😁
Mascara madness.🥴 Someone should stop me.🤔 I wish I could
AReview333
11/20/22-11:30
This is soo pretty!! And a great deal too! 🌼☀️
This is soo pretty!! And a great deal too! 🌼☀️