/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
J.x
11/28/22-10:37
Good morning all, happy Monday! Hope you have a lovely day โœจ
Monika
Beauty Newbie
11/27/22-22:01
Has anyone tried the Chanel les beiges water fresh complexion touch foundation? What are your thoughts? Is it worth the price, are their things similar to it? Been eying this one up for a while now
Klaudyna
Beauty Newbie
11/27/22-21:43
It seems that one of my posts has been deletedโ€ฆ.I am guessing it was the one which had the name of the shade of the lip gloss I am using. Are we not allow to post actual names of the products? We all know what they are called and Iโ€™m pretty sure that there are no children on this site. Any ideas?
It seems that one of my posts has been deletedโ€ฆ.I am
Tara
Beauty Adviser
11/27/22-21:24
I was just wondering if anyone has got there first thanks as thatโ€™s on one of the missions
I was just wondering if anyone has got there first thanks as
Grapejuice13
11/27/22-18:27
My black Friday buy, I enjoy COSRX products and this is a new addition to my small collection, so far is good as I can't do rich face masks this one is perfect with its light formula ๐Ÿ‘
My black Friday buy, I enjoy COSRX products and this is a
MILANIA
Beauty Newbie
11/27/22-12:28
My latest Test & Review has arrived  The  Skinfix AHA/BHA Niacinamide Exfoliating Pads 60 pads  My skin thanks me for adding this product to my skincare routine I love how my skin feels after using these pads. The pads them self were gentle on my skin,  I only use 1 per day so far.  absorb in to the skin really nice.  My face feels fresh, clean and nourished. My pores especially my nose can get clogged so i concentrate that area.  Only been a few day i will update the progress in time.  Skin does seem bright a happy result for me. 
My latest Test & Review has arrived 
Hadassa
Beauty Newbie
11/27/22-11:30
Hi! I'm thinking of treating myself to one nice eyeshadow palette, but just can't decide! looking for one with the everyday nudes but also with more glam colours for occasions... Would also have to work with very sensitive eyes (the joys...). considering Natasha Denona Glam palette but not sure Any suggestions? thanks x
Nicola๐Ÿ’•
Beauty Newbie
11/27/22-10:56
Just found this GlamGlow mask sachet going to try it tonight I have heard great things about this brand excited to try
Just found this GlamGlow mask sachet going to try it tonight