/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/02/22-22:56
I tried my new Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection Blurring Under Eye Powder for an event last night. The compact is very cute, with a pressed powder in the shade “light” and yes, it is bright white. I have quite bad dark circles which I do find quite hard to cover and my under eyes can sometimes need very full coverage, leading to creasing and dryness. I applied it with a beauty blender and a little goes a really long way. It feels very chalky on the blender, but it disappears as if nothing is there on skin. I tried my “worst eye” for bags first and it immediately looked blurred out and like it was reflecting the shadowing usually caused. The finish is a lot finer than my usual Laura Mercier and didn’t crease. It also fortunately doesn’t show up with flash photography, which I didn’t check before I applied - the only photo I have is hideous so I’ll try and take another with it applied soon. I would really recommend, it’s definitely joining my permanent collection!
I tried my new Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection Blurring Under
Denisse
Beauty Insider
12/02/22-18:18
Huda Beauty Christmas gift
Huda Beauty Christmas gift
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
12/02/22-15:35 (edited)
Flannels advent calendar day 1 and 2 💗
Flannels advent calendar day 1 and 2  💗
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
12/02/22-15:10
Day 2 from my Lancôme advent calender is a 4ml la vie est belle minature 💕
Day 2 from my Lancôme advent calender is a 4ml la vie est
Remy
12/02/22-15:09 (edited)
I received the latest beauty bag (Sephora Exclusive Beauty bag), which I love so much. The bag is an open flat one which will be so handy while doing the makeup and for travelling. There will not be that mess on the dressing table, and it is very big. The bag is full of great sizes of goodies (so they just did not collect anything in anything. I think only two or three small sizes. I forgot to add the Rose Inc blush (full size) in Ophelia shade. The order box was a bit opened by the courier, so Thank God that the bag was sealed in a plastic one. It is quite worth and over the moon by all of it. Thumb up again, Sephora. The bag can be flat more than that but just for the picture purpose
I received the latest beauty bag (Sephora Exclusive Beauty
Liz
Beauty Adviser
12/02/22-12:01
What a start! Very excited already💃 I've not tried Clé de Peau before, although its been on my wishlist for a long time 🙌 Does anyone here use Clé de Peau? What are your recommendations? 💗
What a start! Very excited already💃 I've not tried Clé de
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
12/02/22-11:37 (edited)
My skin saviours has to be lancôme genefique serum and eye cream ny skin has definitely improved since using these products I have seen great results 💕
My skin saviours has to be lancôme genefique serum and eye
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
12/02/22-11:28 (edited)
Lancôme 2022 beauty box set sold on Sephora website its absolutely gorgeous and such a great deal for £76 it is so worth it the pallette inside is absolutely amazing 💕
Lancôme 2022 beauty box set sold on Sephora website its