/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Grapejuice13
12/11/22-09:04
A little something for my hubby, I love this fragrance and have the female version for myself ❤️.
A little something for my hubby, I love this fragrance and
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
12/10/22-21:08
Great combo 🤩
Great combo 🤩
melanie
Beauty Adviser
12/10/22-17:40
Its December, so got the Xmas shower gel and body lotion out. Received in my molton brown calender last year with the shower gel bauble.
Its December, so got the Xmas shower gel and body lotion
Elia
Beauty Newbie
12/10/22-15:22
The Anastasia Beverly Hills bronzer in the shade Golden Tan is my favorite, I use it every day I do my makeup, it's so pigmented and easy to blur, I highly recommend it 🤎
The Anastasia Beverly Hills bronzer in the shade Golden Tan
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
12/10/22-13:38 (edited)
Flannels days 9 and 10 NARS is a favourite, dry shampoo by Sam McKnight is a nice addition as well, my current dry shampoo is by Living proof
Flannels days 9 and 10 NARS is a favourite, dry shampoo by
Liz
Beauty Adviser
12/10/22-12:51
Well, I've waved goodbye to the GlamGlow eye cream, but cheered myself up by returning to an old favourite... Rodial Bee Venom 🐝 😍 Just look at that texture! 🙌 PS... not to be used if you have bee sting allegies 💗
Well, I've waved goodbye to the GlamGlow eye cream, but
Mr N
Beauty Newbie
12/09/22-15:55
These arrived damaged. I followed the advice on the Sephora website and sent in a complaint. I was sent an automated reply to send photos of the damaged items which I did. Since then there has been silence from Sephora. I have not even received acknowledgement that the photos have arrived at the so called Customer Care unit. Numerous other emails have been sent via the route Sephora want you to use and nothing has come back in return. Quite frankly you should rename your team to We Don't Care about Customers. I have looked at your Trustpilot score and have never seen one so low. I will not be buying from you again and will tell all my friends to avoid you.
These arrived damaged. I followed the advice on the Sephora
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/09/22-15:50
After the amazing masterclass from Glow Recipe today this is one set I am adding to my Sephora Wish list. The products all sound absolutely beautiful and all with the power of fruits.
After the amazing masterclass from Glow Recipe today this is