/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Giovanni
Beauty Newbie
12/13/22-11:24
Want your skin hydrated? Why not try Erborian skincare from Seoul to Paris skincare routine πŸ₯°πŸ’†
Want your skin hydrated? Why not try Erborian skincare from
Silvia
12/13/22-11:21
My skin hates the cold! It gets so dry and this is increasing the sebum production, and then I get blackheads and dry patches as well. And nothing from the regular routine seems to work anymore. So, I turned to Cicaplast Balm from La Roche Posay for help, and yes, it delivered. 2 days of using it and my skin is back to almost normal. It is rich, it is balmy and it is a permanent resident of my winter skincare routine!
My skin hates the cold! It gets so dry and this is
Poojaminhas
Beauty Adviser
12/13/22-10:55
This face mask is very hydrating for the skin when used regularly. It will help to draw out impurities, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and improve skin tone. Rose clay will help to moisturize the skin and soothe
This face mask is very hydrating for the skin when used
Raveena
Beauty Newbie
12/13/22-09:51 (edited)
I'm looking for a new contour stick! Desperately wanting to try the Makeup By Marion Sculpt Stick but will have to wait until it is back in stock :) Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ❀️❀️❀️
Diana
12/12/22-23:10
❀️❀️❀️
❀️❀️❀️
validated
Malgorzata Wojas
Beauty Enthusiast
12/12/22-21:27
Such a cute little pot ❀️
Such a cute little pot ❀️
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
12/12/22-19:23
I had been looking forward to trying as I've seen alot about them. This is Vinopure clear skin purifying Toner ContainsNatural salicylic acid, Organic grape water, 6 purifying essential oils. Vinopure Toner tightens pores, reduces imperfections and oily shine. Skin is purified, mattified, clean and clear. I really like the fresh rosemary and peppermint scent it has I know not everyone likes scented products but I do. It feels lovely and cooling on the skin too which would be fantastic for summertime.
I had been looking forward to trying as I've seen alot about
Liz
Beauty Adviser
12/12/22-17:46
A little bit of Christmas sparkle ✨️ My latest little bit of Chanel is Duo LumiΓ¨re from the Holiday collection. Sooo pretty, strange texture (almost like a lip balm)... I can't wait to play with it! πŸ˜πŸ’—
A little bit of Christmas sparkle ✨️ My latest little bit of