/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sham80
Beauty Newbie
12/20/22-15:34 (edited)
Sephora matte lip liquids are the one!!! Cheaper than Kylie Jenner and glide so smoothly!!! I’m obsessed. I love my posie Kylie Jenner lip kit but it’s expensive. Sephora’s own matte lipgloss is my dupe for it !!! But I love Sephora own brand collection of anything anyway
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
12/20/22-14:27
What is your favourite bath soak/ bubble bath any recommendations? My current favourites are Elemis Milk Bath more relaxing and Muscle Soak to relieve tight muscles.
What is your favourite bath soak/ bubble bath any
Mihaela
Beauty Newbie
12/20/22-11:01
Flannels advent calendar days 19 and 20 feature Molecule 04 30 ml and Pat McGrath quad Interstellar 🌟
Flannels advent calendar days 19 and 20 feature Molecule 04
Keara
Beauty Adviser
12/20/22-10:46
Todays motd 💄 Benefit precisely my brow pencil, browzings paletteEstée Lauder the illuminator primer ✨Pat McGrath MTHRSHIP MEGA celestial nirvana eyeshadow palettePat McGrath intensifeyes artistry wandLancome hypnose mascara in shade ‘brun hypnotic’ Charlotte tilbury beautiful skin foundationNars creamy concealer Dolce and Gabbana Solar glow bronzerHourglass ambient lighting blush - at night ♥️Dior couture Luminizer - golden glowMac prep & prime lipNyx line loud lip liner - rebel redBite beauty power move lipstick - hot tomato 🍅  
Todays motd 💄   Benefit precisely my brow pencil, browzings
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
12/20/22-10:39
New❤️
New❤️
Yoyo
Beauty Newbie
12/20/22-05:21
I'm going through terrible postpartum hair loss it's driving me nuts! Almost 5 months into postpartum and each shower im dreading to see more of my hair fall out. I'm currently using Mielle Rosemary's hair oil on my scalp, but the progress seems slower than the rate of my hair falling out every day. I'm at loss here 😔
I'm going through terrible postpartum hair loss it's driving
Sonia
Beauty Enthusiast
12/19/22-21:26
Just what my postpartum hair needs!! Thank you Sephora!! 🥰
Just what my postpartum hair needs!! Thank you Sephora!! 🥰
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/19/22-21:06 (edited)
One of my favourite things I've purchased lately is the Pat McGrath Divine Skin: 001 Essence. It only took me a couple of tries of the sample size to know I needed the full size in my collection! Apparently it's Naomi Campbell's secret to her perfect skin and just about everything you read describes it as "a breakthrough in skincare", with almond oil, squalene and rose extract. I use this at the start of my skincare routine, after toner and before serum, to help add luminosity to my skin. It's really thin, with only a few drops needed. It's particularly useful in the winter where it's helping to deal with dryness and tone down my redness and rosacea without bothering my sensitive skin - despite the strong rosey scent.  Even through a full face of foundation, both liquid, powder and setting powder, it makes a huge difference to the glow of my skin which is a big deal for me as I've always been a big fan of matte makeup. Pat McGrath uses it as a primer in her social media posts, and although I still team mine with a primer, I've noticed a huge difference in makeup not settling so much under eye and "eleven lines" which are a BIG problem as I work in front of a computer all day and frown a lot!!! My makeup sits a lot better throughout the day and whilst it was going to be a "special occasions" product, I couldn't be without it now 💗
One of my favourite things I've purchased lately is the Pat