Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
HappyDays
Beauty Enthusiast
07/03/24-08:56
Sephora Mall Of Qatar, a lovely big store but surprisingly no Elemis stocked there.
Sephora Mall Of Qatar, a lovely big store but surprisingly
Silvia
07/03/24-07:27
One of my favourites winter fragrances, Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome. Sparkling and seductive, sexy and classy. I love the dark fruity notes, especially the Woody Raspberry that it is the leading note for my nose. I like using just a little, a spray only, and I enjoy it almost like a candy skin-scent. *photo by me. *product self-purchased
One of my favourites winter fragrances, Tresor Midnight Rose
Nadine Louise
Beauty Adviser
07/03/24-01:25
My ultimate skincare product Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster I would not be without this serum! Since using it my skin stays way more hydrated. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling nourished and plump after every use.It is a light weight product with the added bonus of being fragrance free.
My ultimate skincare product   Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/03/24-18:57
I couldn't resist!! 🫣💖
I couldn't resist!! 🫣💖
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
06/03/24-18:17 (edited on 06/03/24-18:20)
Lancome's new addition to the La Vie est Belle fragrance family is Rose Extraordinaire. I am already a great lover of the traditional La Vie est Belle and this new fragrance does not disappoint. It comes in such a feminine and sophisticated bottle that looks wonderful on my dressing table. The glass bottle has a design both front and back designed in the glass of a rose. It is so pretty and the glass lid, spray and ribbon look very classy. The ribbon is interpreted as the wings of La Vie Est Belle and the Rose Extraordinaire ribbon transition from white to pink, accentuated with a touch of silver glitter. Simply stunning and almost magical. The scent of rose is one of my favorites and this new fragrance is so utterly beautiful, it is a modern interpretation of the iconic flower of perfumery. To use you simply apply by spraying on the skin to warm points on your body such as the inside of your wrists, below your earlobes and behind your neck. The scent of this perfume is so uplifting and sends you to absolute serenity and a feel good mood. The scent lasts so well on the skin and you can still smell it after hours of wearing so I would say it is long lasting. It lasts on fabrics even longer and is glorious. I have received so many compliments whilst I am wearing it. I think this perfume is suitable for women of all ages as it is so modern and fresh. It starts off stronger when initially sprayed and then mellows to lovely powdery and floral hints. I would definitely recommend this beautiful fragrance. It's key notes of fragrance are Fresh Rose Water - Space Rose Accord and Rose Damascena Absolue, Iris Concrete, Woody Musk and a trio of roses. This perfume was created by three french master perfumers in pursuit of the perfect rose and in my opinion they have definitely succeeded. This has now become another of my favorite perfumes and it will sit proudly amongst my others.
Lancome's new addition to the La Vie est Belle fragrance
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
06/03/24-18:08
Thank you Sephora Community for my weekly update of my contributions on the community this week x
Thank you Sephora Community for my weekly update of my
Shifa
Beauty Newbie
06/03/24-11:14
Ultimate skincare product; Glycolic acid
Rukhsar
Beauty Enthusiast
05/03/24-19:00
2 newbies to try. Already tried the lip oil 😍
2 newbies to try. Already tried the lip oil 😍