/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
04/15/24-22:23
Few of my favourite LRP products 😃
Few of my favourite LRP products 😃
Nazia
04/15/24-20:30
MIELLE rosemary hair oil 👱‍♀️ lovely oil you only need few drops to rub into the hair, lovely scent. I have fairly thin hair after i used this hair oil for a few months i can see a difference in my hair growth. I apply this to my scalp and massage in and leave for a few hours than wash 💦 my hair is so soft after 👱‍♀️🧴
SkincareJunkie
Beauty Enthusiast
04/15/24-19:17
My ultimate skincare product would have to be SPF, SPF and SPF. No matter winter or summer, I don’t skip suncream at all. My current favourite is the Vichy hydration boosting spf 50 which is just like the cult fav Korean spf kind of texture. It’s fragrance free, non comedogenic and doesn’t sting my eyes. What’s your favourite daily facial spf?
My ultimate skincare product would have to be SPF, SPF and
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
04/15/24-19:01
Dior lip glow oil ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Satisfied with this beauty lipstick 🤩 The texture is pleasant. The smell is wonderful. The colour is exactly what I wanted. Perfect for all ladies 💄🌸🫶
Dior lip glow oil ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Satisfied with this beauty
Greer
Beauty Newbie
04/15/24-16:05
Such an amazing, lightweight moisturiser- particularly for summer!
Olivia
Beauty Adviser
04/15/24-13:33
This product has helped me so much with clearing my acne. I will always repurchase even though it’s on the pricier side. I love all of Elemis products and I couldn’t recommend them enough :)
This product has helped me so much with clearing my acne. I
Eleanor
Beauty Newbie
04/15/24-12:38
The best serum for acne!! Helped me so much x
The best serum for acne!! Helped me so much x
Jea
Beauty Adviser
04/15/24-12:36
Love these beauties for my skincare