/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Beyza
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-00:13
Hey! What are the best products for curly hair?
Charlie
Beauty Newbie
04/01/23-22:20
Hey! I'm new here and recently decided it's time to look after my skin properly. I have naturally quite oily skin, does anyone have any good suggestions for products I should try out? xx
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
04/01/23-10:35
🀩
🀩
Rose
Beauty Newbie
04/01/23-02:38
My latest sephora haul..some of my fave products
My latest sephora haul..some of my fave products
Cristiana
04/01/23-02:28
Simple and effective AM routine to fight breakouts and redness... do you spot any faves?
Simple and effective AM routine to fight breakouts and
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
03/01/23-17:38
I recently bought Rose Inc Brow Gel in shade Fill 02. It’s a soft hold gel, never feels stiff, does not flake and is natural looking on brow hairs. Sadly it’s not for sparse or thin brows (mine are quite sparse currently)as it basically just coats the skin and looks like a very badly applied tint. I normally choose a Taupe or Cool/Ash brown shade my brows are cool toned light -mid brown and this shade was just too warm it has a very red/orange tone the range really lacks a lighter cool toned shade. If you need a strong hold gel it’s probably not going to be enough hold but if you have good brows already that just need a soft shaping it would work well. Personally it just doesn’t work for my brows which is a pity as I really like the brand in general.
I recently bought Rose Inc Brow Gel in shade Fill 02. It’s a
Mollie
Beauty Newbie
03/01/23-16:37
my favourite mascara is the EstΓ©e Lauder Sumptous extreme lash, it really makes my eyes stand out and the wand is amazing
Poojaminhas
Beauty Adviser
03/01/23-15:11
Today i buy this for my skincare it is so lovely and give nice result.p
Today i buy this for my skincare it is so lovely and give