Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
AReview333
12/06/22-15:04
Starting to try a few items from the Sephora brand! A nice lip mask for this weather is a good place to start 🍒🍒🍒
Starting to try a few items from the Sephora brand! A nice
Ellen
Beauty Enthusiast
12/06/22-14:35
Rose Inc eyeshadow in satin olive/khaki shimmer. I recently purchased this entirely based on the shades as I cannot resist these colours. The green shade is a cream shadow, the gold is described as a pressed shadow but it’s not dry like a powder has a very slight gel powder texture. The top swatch is both shades together they layer beautifully, can be worn quite sheer or built up for more intense colour. The gold is subtle at first takes a few layers to get a rich colour, the green more pigmented. They apply very smoothly with a brush and you can press on more of the shimmer shade with fingertips also. I found a brush made for cream formulas worked best for me. What impressed me most was how well both lasted on my skin, eyeshadow fades fast on me even with a base but these still look pretty fresh by the end of the day. I did apply over a primer but as I always use one I can tell these do last longer. The shimmer shade has very minimal fall out if you apply carefully you can avoid it, except for the very odd dot but as it’s subtle it’s not noticeable after I apply my foundation. Really happy I bought these and the compact is refillable.
Rose Inc eyeshadow in satin olive/khaki shimmer. I recently
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/06/22-14:18
Has anyone tried the JVN haircare range yet? I've picked up this set as a little stocking filler, it sounds really promising for curly/frizzy hair 💓
Has anyone tried the JVN haircare range yet? I've picked up
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/06/22-14:06
Has anyone used medik8 bakuchiol? Thoughts?
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/06/22-13:25
Has anyone else seen the Makeup By Mario social media posts talking about a "life changing" foundation and concealer he can't name yet? I'm guessing it's for his own foundation and since we now have Sephora stocking his range, we might get our hands on it! It looks like it's a good high coverage but very natural looking x
Liz
Beauty Adviser
12/06/22-11:28 (edited)
My husband buys so much random stuff on ebay. But sometimes I find something interesting... Such as "la mode de printemps" 1965 💖 And it's 1930s and '40s inspired, fine, highly arched eyebrows coming back for the models walking the Balmain Spring collection! 😘💗(Daily Telegraph and Morning Post, Monday January 25th 1965)
My husband buys so much random stuff on ebay. But sometimes
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
12/06/22-09:48
New ❤️
New ❤️
Mihaela
12/05/22-23:15 (edited)
Flannels calendar day 5 Love Natasha Denona, I think I'll use this mini a lot
Flannels calendar day 5 Love Natasha Denona, I think I'll