/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chloe
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-19:29
Hi everyone, I’ve been trying really hard recently to keep my skin smooth and hydrated through the winter but have been finding it really tough as I’ve been using doctor prescribed benzoyl peroxide to help my acne. When I wake up on a morning my skin is dry, sore and very red, could anyone recommend any affordable solutions for this problem please? :)
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-17:01
So I did (another) thing...I ordered this from Notino for Β£31 (30ml) πŸ™ˆ the price was too good to pass up! This perfume has been on my list since it was released over a year ago, but its always either out of stock or full price! The cherry, almond, rose & wood notes makes this perfume perfect winter. Its a full bodied all or nothing perfume!  (On another note, are Notino legit? First time ordering from them and seen some terrible reviews!)
So I did (another) thing...I ordered this from Notino for
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-16:50
Thank you for all your suggestions, I got the Kevin Aucoin and it came with a free gift couldn't be happier πŸ₯°
Thank you for all your suggestions, I got the Kevin Aucoin
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
05/01/23-15:13
Great offers from Sephora
Great offers from Sephora
Christina
Beauty Insider
05/01/23-13:38 (edited)
We're being really spoilt in beauty and skincare news today! There's a great article from Sheerluxe outlining their A-Z on 2023 beauty trends including quite a few things we've already discussed on the community: skin cycling, peptides, retinol vs retinoid. My two faves that already fit in to the A-Z are: Fermented Blends - Dermalogica's Active Moist contains prebiotics Water Free - Dermalogica's Ultracalming Cleanser which you can wipe off with tissue rather than using water to avoid angering sensitive skin Link to article in comments Image from SheerLuxe article
We're being really spoilt in beauty and skincare news today!
Christina
Beauty Insider
05/01/23-13:25
What's everyone's thoughts on the MAC skincare that has dropped today? It's not for sale on Sephora UK and they currently only have one MAC item for sale on the UK website, but the whole MAC range is available on Sephora USA, so I wonder if this will spur them on to stock in the UK? I had felt MAC was getting a little tired and needed something new for a while so maybe this is it! x Photo via MAC mailing list
What's everyone's thoughts on the MAC skincare that has
Remy
05/01/23-11:59
Sephora let me buy it, has anyone used the WOW root colour I am waiting to see the results after receiving my order
Sephora let me buy it, has anyone used the WOW root colour
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
05/01/23-11:58
To name a few of the highlights of Murad retinol Youth night Cream πŸ’š regenerates the skin barriermoisturises intenselyrejuvenates and energises the skinregenerates and vitalisesrestores skin firmness and leaves it tightPerfect for mature skinπŸ’š 
To name a few of the highlights of Murad retinol Youth night