Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
06/12/22-21:52
Dinner at The Ivy Asia Mayfair, lighting was terrible but my makeup was flawless 😁♥️
Dinner at The Ivy Asia Mayfair, lighting was terrible but my
Amy
06/12/22-21:26
I absolutely love UKLASH serum. I sleep on my face so my eyelashes kink and this has made them blacker, thicker and longer
I absolutely love UKLASH serum. I sleep on my face so my
Remy
06/12/22-18:25
I think Saffron Barker will be Sephora's face, and new gift boxes will be introduced next week for Xmas. It is unusual for Sephora to have someone representing them but they may go with UK hype
Poojaminhas
Beauty Adviser
06/12/22-17:24
I absolutely love this conditioner its silicone and paraben free. A little goes a long way, the smell is nice and subtle. And although it contains  oil it does not leave your hair grease like others I've tried. An absolute must if you suffer from dry scalp. Would highly recommend.
I absolutely love this conditioner its silicone and paraben
Megan
Beauty Newbie
06/12/22-16:41
What it’s everyone’s favourite 90s supermodel nude lipstick combo? Mine is Vieve lipliner in Bark, and Chanel lipstick in Boy 😍😍❤️❤️
What it’s everyone’s favourite 90s supermodel nude lipstick
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
06/12/22-15:54
Recieved my first Sephora order! A little disappointed with the plain brown box and feel unique type packing list! Got excited seeing everyone else' pics of their sephora coloured boxes, paper etc! I don't know why I thought Sephora UK will have the same feel as the US! 🙈🙈🙈
Recieved my first Sephora order! A little disappointed with
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/12/22-15:30
For those interested... my current bakuchiol product 🤞 I had previously tried the Herbivore serum, but wasn't impressed. (I subsequently discovered that the levels of bakuchiol in the product aren't what they were supposed to be.) Since I love facial oils, and spotted this, I thought I'd give it a go... so far so good, and no crispy skin or other retinol-type side effects 👌💗
For those interested... my current bakuchiol product 🤞 I
AReview333
06/12/22-15:04
Starting to try a few items from the Sephora brand! A nice lip mask for this weather is a good place to start 🍒🍒🍒
Starting to try a few items from the Sephora brand! A nice