/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Wiola
07/01/23-13:09
Definitely my favourite 💙
Definitely my favourite 💙
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
07/01/23-10:18
Vichy 💙
Vichy 💙
maahi
Beauty Adviser
07/01/23-00:21
Vichy
Vichy
Raluca
Beauty Enthusiast
06/01/23-20:09
This Lancome blush is incredible! Perfect shade for me ❤️
This Lancome blush is incredible! Perfect shade for me ❤️
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/01/23-16:39 (edited)
Feedback so far on the DM Infinite Chrome Flakes... my first impression is that I've made an expensive mistake 🫣 Maybe my skin is too old and draggy, or maybe it's my deep-set eyes, but this stuff is a nightmare 😵‍💫 It's basically glitter in a gel base... In order to get the coverage you see on Instagram, you need to spread it thick, like cream on a scone (which explains why the DM tool is a silicone spatula), and it takes ages to dry, leaving a hard, scaly eyelid. Not sure I'm patient enough to try and work this out... I used various bases for it. The best was KVD brow pomade in magenta. I didnt even bother with mascara, eyeliner etc, as I couldn't wait to get the stuff off! 😔 Even though it feels like a bit of a disaster buy, I still want the Lightworks IV palette 🫣🙈😆💖
Feedback so far on the DM Infinite Chrome Flakes... my first
Christina
Beauty Insider
06/01/23-12:30
Another great 2023 beauty roundup from The Handbook today! Has anyone got any chebula recommendations? I had a look at the Paula's Choice but reviews are really mixed x Image from The Handbook Link to article in comments ❤️
Another great 2023 beauty roundup from The Handbook today!
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
06/01/23-10:29
Spf every day 🌞
Spf every day 🌞
Emma
Beauty Adviser
06/01/23-10:26
Can anyone recommend a really good tubing mascara please? I've never tried one before but I've heard that they have great staying power and you can remove them easily, sometimes just with warm water. I've tried doing a search for 'tubing mascara' on here but nothing comes up and i don't feel like trawling through all the descriptions and reviews, so your help is very much appreciated! Thanks x