/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-23:03 (edited)
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer. A brightening, lightweight Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer. It is formulated with watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid and botanicals designed to boost radiance and glow. This oil-free moisturiser which is a gel consistency calms, brightens, and perfectly preps skin for makeup, while antioxidants protect against environmental stressors to ward off fine lines and dark spots. It can be used day and night as a moisturizer for oily/combo skin or as a serum for dry skin. It feels cool on contact and absorbs quickly. I have found that it is a bit too light for winter skincare so I have gone back to my richer moisturizer for winter care. It will be perfect for summer skincare when a lighter cream is more comfortable.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer. A
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-22:55
Here is my purchase of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore Tight Toner. It is different from the conventional toner that you add to a cotton pad and wipe. This toner is also applied to clean cleansed skin but you pat a small amount on to your skin and leave it on to tighten pores and firm the skin. It is good value as you only need to use a small amount each time. It absorbs quickly and you simply apply your serum on top followed by moisturizer. It is great to use natural products that work with the power of fruit.
Here is my purchase of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-22:44
I treated myself to a Glow Recipe kit of Glow Fruit Babies to see how they worked before purchasing the full size. Included in the set is Watermelon Glow Niacinide Dew Drops. The drops smells great and feels nice on the skin. Definitely gives that glass skin look and works well under makeup. Great worn alone for a natural glow or as a primer under foundation or tinted moisturiser. I love the texture and the non greasy formula. It’s reasonably priced, especially given that a little goes a long way. 
I treated myself to a Glow Recipe kit of Glow Fruit Babies
Christina
Beauty Insider
01/12/23-19:22
A lovely late Christmas present from a friend - two items I've talked myself out of buying many times! The PMG mascara and YSL Slim Lipstick in bright red shade 23! ❀️
A lovely late Christmas present from a friend - two items
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-17:38
Anyone else tried these body exfoliating wipes? As someone who is really lazy with exfoliating and likes really quick body treatment items I find these really work for me. Just wipe the pad over the entire body and skin is left super smooth, it helps with KP and any spots, clogged pores etc. I can get dressed straight after using, and find them more effective than other body scrubs/exfoliants and so quick and easy to use with no mess.
Anyone else tried these body exfoliating wipes? As someone
TinyTina
Beauty Newbie
01/12/23-13:45
Hi lovely community. I'm wanting to try a lash serum as finding my lashes are not what they were as I age (like everything πŸ™„). So please let me know your recommendations and why. Tia x
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-11:03
I recently purchased the Luxe beauty box from another retailer ( I will not mention it as it is not Sephora) as I love Tatcha, Eve Lom and wanted to try Glow Recipe. The box is full of fabulous brands and products priced at Β£99 plus delivery of Β£4.95 . What do you think of the products? Tried any of them? πŸ’š
I recently purchased the Luxe beauty box from another
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
01/12/23-10:17 (edited)
I'm trying new serum today! Has anyone tried this?
I'm trying new serum today! Has anyone tried this?