/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Remy
01/24/23-12:11
My latest purchase from Dior; I love the velvet finish. I would love to buy the nude colour. It stays for a long time and does not dry the lips. It is a luxury from the packaging to the case. I will upload a swatch. Shade 771 Radiant matte finish. I
My latest purchase from Dior; I love the velvet finish. I
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/24/23-10:59
I received this nice little sample of Lancome Renergie HCE Triple Serum from my local Boots beauty counter. I love how the sample is separated into the three different anti ageing ingredients of 1. Hyaluronic Acid, 2. Vitamin C and Niacinamide, 3. Ferulic Acid. Looking forward to trying this high performance anti aging concentrate to improve skin quality, wrinkles and any dark spots.
I received this nice little sample of Lancome Renergie HCE
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/24/23-10:53
My latest purchase, I do already have most of the Bum Bum collection and thought this would make a lovely change, love Sol De Janeiro products 💙
My latest purchase, I do already have most of the Bum Bum
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/24/23-10:51
I received some samples of Vichy Neovadiol Meno 5 Bi - Serum. Nice texture but a little runnier than my usual serum but it has fast absorption. I used it for a week and my skin felt more hydrated and firm. Love it.
I received some samples of Vichy Neovadiol Meno 5 Bi -
Maria Stoyanova
Beauty Newbie
01/24/23-08:23
What do You think?
What do You think?
Gergina
01/23/23-17:04
Hello, I was wondering if anyone of you have used Dior lip oil and would you recommend it?
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
01/23/23-14:56 (edited)
Vichy Capital Solely UV Anti Age Daily SPF50 facial sun protection is perfect for everyday protection. It can be worn alone or under your makeup so very practical and effective. Use UV protection every day even in the winter to protect your skin from the sun's rays to prevent premature ageing.
Vichy Capital Solely UV Anti Age Daily SPF50 facial sun
Strawberry
01/23/23-13:19
DECCREE BY DR AJ STURNHAM face cream has a thick, rich texture and feels very pleasant on the skin leaving no film behind. Contains peptides, hyaluronic acid, squalane, botanical oil and antioxidants. 🩵💦
DECCREE BY DR AJ STURNHAM face cream has a thick, rich