Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
30/11/22-12:05
I love to use Lancome Mousse Eclat as part of my double cleansing routine as it's so gentle with papaya extract making for an airy foam, making my skin clear and fresh ,just apply to a wet face and rinse off with warm water 💙
I love to use Lancome Mousse Eclat as part of my double
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
30/11/22-12:05
Weekly update ,Thank you all 🙏
Weekly update ,Thank you all 🙏
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
30/11/22-11:55
Love that Lancome LVEB is now refillable, helping the planet & my pocket, not to , mention that I hate to throw beautiful bottles away 🌹
Love that Lancome LVEB is now refillable, helping the planet
Liz
Beauty Expert
30/11/22-09:31
What's your favourite brand? Mine is a tough choice between Chanel, Rodial, and Shiseido (with Elemis bringing up the rear), although Chanel will always be my first love 🥰 I love trying new products from other brands, but always come back to these. Are you a "brand loyal" shopper, or do you try something different every time? 💗
What's your favourite brand? Mine is a tough choice between
Fiken
Rising Star
29/11/22-23:51
Any fragrance or Gucci experts out there? I loved Gucci Envy me and I am absolutely devastated you can't buy this anymore. I do like the Gucci bamboo but it's still not my favourite. Anyone know a good alternative/similar scent to try? I miss my Envy me! Thanks ❤️
Viktorija
Rising Star
29/11/22-21:50 (edited)
Love this CT pallete 🌞🌞🌞🌞 Bronzer, cheeks and eyeshadow 👌👌👌
Love this CT pallete 🌞🌞🌞🌞 Bronzer, cheeks and eyeshadow
Irini
Rising Star
29/11/22-20:00
Guess I hope the real gold does the 🪄
Guess I hope the real gold does the 🪄
Liz
Beauty Expert