/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Remy
01/31/23-11:38 (edited)
These new Sephora Lipsticks look so soft and creamy. It is like a lip balm and the colours are amazing (photo provided by SephoraUK
These new Sephora Lipsticks look so soft and creamy. It is
Saara
01/31/23-10:57
New haircare from Loreal! Has enyone tried these? Would love to hear some feedback! Have a great tuesdayโค๏ธ
New haircare from Loreal! Has enyone tried these? Would love
validated
Christina
Beauty Insider
01/31/23-10:52
I know I'm late to this one but I finally caved and bought the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Setting Spray! I've been using Urban Decay for years and never really liked it as it makes my skin feel very dry and uncomfortable, and my alternative Glo Skin Beauty has stopped selling in the UK. The CT spray is SO GOOD, it feels like you've got nothing on and sets make up so well! I didn't even have to touch up my powder, there's no reaction to my makeup, it just looks flawless. If anyone else has been settling for the Urban Decay and doesn't like it, I'd definitely recommend going for the CT instead!
I know I'm late to this one but I finally caved and bought
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
01/31/23-09:36
I went to Westfield White City yesterday to collect my order and checked out the Sephora site at the same time. It is as I thought directly above Space NK ๐Ÿ˜Š
I went to Westfield White City yesterday to collect my order
Nazia
01/30/23-21:50
Jurulique face mist love the way it keeps my skin highdrated lovely and refreshing to use as a spritz on the face and neck before moisturiseing cream great for travel, my face is so much softer. Love this hand cream! High quality and really good smell my hand look so smooth, Although it is pricey compare to other creams but it is worth it. It highdrates your skin and is non sticky lovely fragrance i recommend you buy this cream๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
Jurulique face mist love the way it keeps my skin highdrated
Inez Honeybee87
Beauty Newbie
01/30/23-18:59
I purchased this Kerastase gift set for myself during the Boxing day sales from Sephora. I have bleached blonde hair and I can say that both products hydrate and smooth the hair, improving the condition of the hair. Also the leave in overnight blond Abolu Cicanuit Hair Serum brightens/neutralises brassy blonde hair too. Both contain Edelweiss Flower and hyaluronic acid to target the damaged parts of hair.
I purchased this Kerastase gift set for myself during the
Lily
Beauty Newbie
01/30/23-16:52
I always saw influencers and makeup artists use the too faced born this way concealer and only till now I bought it and will never go back. If you see this, itโ€™s a sign to buy it. My under eyes are never cakey or crease I love this๐Ÿ˜
I always saw influencers and makeup artists use the too
Lily
Beauty Newbie
01/30/23-16:47
This is my new fav heat protectant spray! I recommend to anyone who not only wants thermal protection but also a humidity protectant. It holds curls so well and keeps my hair straight all day. Love!!
This is my new fav heat protectant spray! I recommend to