/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
02/08/23-16:27
I have been trying out the Rare Beauty Positive Light Undereye Brightener for the last few weeks. Sheer to light-medium coverage, natural look, very hydrating instantly brightens undereye area, can be used as a highlighter also. I was surprised by how hydrating it is as both the bases from the brand clung to my dry patches but this was fine even on my very dry & dehydrated under eyes. My shade should be light as I’m 160 and 16C in the foundation and tinted moisturiser but I could use the 3 lightest shades. Light gave me that super bright undereye which personally I don’t like on me, light medium was better covered my blue circles but still brightened, but the medium shade gave me the best coverage it’s more yellow based so corrected my blue colour and once blended still looked natural. It can be worn over concealer but I could not make it work over mine so I used it alone. Some cons it’s possibly too hydrating for an oily skin type, coverage is low and it takes some time to find the best application method, most of the negative reviews were saying it’s not a good concealer but it’s not marketed as one more a brightener/ highlighter. Well worth a look if you need a hydrating, sheer coverage, radiant finish brightener.
I have been trying out the Rare Beauty Positive Light
Remy
02/08/23-15:11
Can't wait to get hold of this one, new product from the Ordinary
Can't wait to get hold of this one, new product from the
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
02/08/23-13:53
Oulac Shimmer Lipstick in shade Cherry xx
Oulac Shimmer Lipstick in shade Cherry xx
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/08/23-08:13
Second part as I cannot post two photos in one post. Fragrances are stunning too 💙
Second part as I cannot post two photos in one post.
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/08/23-08:11
My little Carolina Herrera collection, I love all the charms, the makeup, the fragrances and Handbags from her range.
My little Carolina Herrera collection, I love all the
Laurenmarie
Beauty Newbie
02/07/23-19:59
One of my recent buys from Sephora these are amazing 💛💜
One of my recent buys from Sephora these are amazing 💛💜
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/07/23-16:36
A skincare related question, specifically exfoliation. I am wondering whether it is better to use a gentle daily exfoliant such as the type you find in a toner, or whether it is better to use a stronger exfoliant just once or twice a week eg Sunday Riley Good Genes. My skin is not particularly sensitive so I can tolerate both types. Wondering what you think or may have read about it?
Maggs
Beauty Enthusiast
02/07/23-14:45
Anyone know when glossier is launching on Sephora?