/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Alina
Beauty Adviser
02/15/23-11:42
Do you beautiful ladys like Huda Beauty Liquid Matte lipsticks 💄 😍? Because I love them I have many shades ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕
Do you beautiful ladys like Huda Beauty Liquid Matte
Alina
Beauty Adviser
02/15/23-11:39
I would like to show you one of my favourite fragrance and I I like to know how many of you likes it.
I would like to show you one of my favourite fragrance and I
Sahar
Beauty Newbie
02/14/23-19:00
What’s your favourite lip balm/mask? Mines got to me the one from Kiehl’s. It really hydrates my lips overnight and isn’t so thick you can’t use it in the day too. It’s definitely helped me out loads this winter!
What’s your favourite lip balm/mask? Mines got to me the one
Julie
Beauty Newbie
02/14/23-18:40
R.e.m beauty is now on Sephora💫
R.e.m beauty is now on Sephora💫
Julie
Beauty Newbie
02/14/23-18:32
I was not going to spend no money in February but i couldn't help myself😅 excited for my order to arrive!
I was not going to spend no money in February but i couldn't
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
02/14/23-17:20
Lancome Idole Liquid eyeliner review! I only ever use black colour liquid eyeliner and occasionally brown pencil for the water line. I received the Lancome Idole emerald green liquid eyeliner, which I was a little sceptical about...but look at how gorgeous it looks! Not at all how I expected. It also glides on so easily, no mess or runny liquid anywhere! Obviously, now I will have to buy the other colours 🤣🙈🤦🏽‍♀️😊
Lancome Idole Liquid eyeliner review!  I only ever use black
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/14/23-15:09
New to US Sephora Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Bronzer, available in 4 shades. I’m a big fan of the tinted Moisturizer blush primarily for its staying power, so I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these for the summer. Hopefully they won’t be too long coming to the UK!
New to US Sephora Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Bronzer,
Emma
Beauty Adviser
02/14/23-15:00
New lipsticks on the way from Estée Lauder. They do a good lipstick in my opinion and I don’t think there was much wrong with the current lipsticks, so I’m interested to see if these really are better. Hopefully there will be new shades too.
New lipsticks on the way from Estée Lauder. They do a good