/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
17/02/23-17:44
After trying to convince myself that I really do not need yet another palette or lipsticks, or blush, I caved in bought this collection by Rare Beauty. The mascara will be given away as I do not wear mascara or eyeliners. The cute palette has lovely pigments and the shimmery colours are stunning.
After trying to convince myself that I really do not need
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
17/02/23-14:47
Nyx addicted 🖤
Nyx addicted 🖤
Liz
Beauty Adviser
17/02/23-11:13
Ohhhhhh myyyyyy goodness!!! She has arrived... and I am I love! 🙌😍💗💖
Ohhhhhh myyyyyy goodness!!! She has arrived... and I am I
Emma
Beauty Adviser
17/02/23-09:19
Hi everyone! I’m hoping for some hair related advice please. My 9 year old daughter has quite long hair down to the middle of her back. I take her for swimming lessons and after she has had a shower at the swimming pool she likes to let it dry naturally. I put a leave in conditioning cream in her hair and it forms some beautiful curls and ringlets when it dries. The problem is the next morning after she has slept on it, it is all stuck together in a matted mess and if I brush it it turns in to a poofy frizz ball! So what I’m looking for advice about please is what to do and products to use the day after. Thank you xxx
Nohas86
17/02/23-08:25
one of my fav serum 😍
one of my fav serum 😍
Danielle
Beauty Newbie
16/02/23-14:49
✨A little Beauty of Joseon haul✨ Always patch test first!! If you have sensitive skin, you definitely don’t want your whole face getting all swollen and reacting to the product! 😭 Finally got my hands on BOJ’s sunscreen (Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics) and I had to try it immediately! Initial thoughts after patch testing is: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Its a total gem and does not have any chemical smell. It’s very smooth on application (it’s texture resembles that of a moisturiser) and it leaves the skin feeling smooth and not sticky at all! Also bought their glow serum, cleansing balm and the ginseng essence water, excited to test them out soon!!
✨A little Beauty of Joseon haul✨ Always patch test first!!
Julie
Beauty Newbie
16/02/23-14:14
My Sephora order just arrived😀
My Sephora order just arrived😀
Julie
Beauty Newbie
16/02/23-13:02
Todays perfume layering combo🔥🥰
Todays perfume layering combo🔥🥰