Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Remy
25/01/23-13:17
This was a lifesaver in the winter; I thought it would be good only for summer. It gets rid of any winter crack look and makes the hands look so much younger. It will get rid of fine lines and makes it look smaller and smaller over time. It absorbs very quickly and leaves the hand so soft. I can't recommend it enough. It lasts for a long time, but I wash my hands God Knows how many times a day, and it helps in that as well.
This was a lifesaver in the winter; I thought it would be
HappyDays
Beauty Enthusiast
25/01/23-10:01
As someone who has numerous hair issues, I have found the Dyson Hairdryer has tamed my hair somewhat. Considering the price point I still think it is worth it.
As someone who has numerous hair issues, I have found the
MamaG
Beauty Adviser
24/01/23-22:32
Looking forward to giving this a go ....
Looking forward to giving this a go ....
Strawberry
24/01/23-14:38
Perricone MD High Potency Classics Face Firming Serum helps visibly lift sagging skin over time. This intensive serum is easily absorbed, visibly smooths the skin and improves firmness. I started using this serum only a few days ago, so it's too early to talk about the results, but I already noticed that the skin on my face looks a little smoother and plumper.
Perricone MD High Potency Classics Face Firming Serum helps
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
24/01/23-13:41
Barry M Satin Lipstick shade 237 Undiscovered x
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
24/01/23-13:40
Remy
24/01/23-12:11
My latest purchase from Dior; I love the velvet finish. I would love to buy the nude colour. It stays for a long time and does not dry the lips. It is a luxury from the packaging to the case. I will upload a swatch. Shade 771 Radiant matte finish. I
My latest purchase from Dior; I love the velvet finish. I
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
24/01/23-10:59
I received this nice little sample of Lancome Renergie HCE Triple Serum from my local Boots beauty counter. I love how the sample is separated into the three different anti ageing ingredients of 1. Hyaluronic Acid, 2. Vitamin C and Niacinamide, 3. Ferulic Acid. Looking forward to trying this high performance anti aging concentrate to improve skin quality, wrinkles and any dark spots.
I received this nice little sample of Lancome Renergie HCE