/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Silovesglam πŸ’„
Beauty Adviser
03/03/23-18:05
I've always used a brush to apply a liquid foundation. I've noticed a lot of people seem to use a beauty blender. Does a blender make it easier to apply than a brush or does it depend on the type of foundation?πŸ˜„
I've always used  a brush to apply a liquid foundation. I've
Hazel
Beauty Adviser
03/03/23-12:20
Sephora discounts on today, the sooner you buy, the more money you save.
Sephora discounts on today, the sooner you buy, the more
Alina
Beauty Adviser
03/03/23-11:47
Nars have a such good products with gorgeous shades
Nars have a such good products with gorgeous shades
Alina
Beauty Adviser
03/03/23-11:44
Such a nice make-up pallet have wanderful shades and can be used for many make-up looks.
Such a nice make-up pallet have wanderful shades and can be
Christina
Beauty Insider
02/03/23-19:20
Has anyone tried the new Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol Serum? I've just found out the Overnight Retinol Repair which I use has been discontinued so would love some opinions on the new version if anyone has tried it? Photo from Sephora.co.uk
Has anyone tried the new Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Retinol
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
02/03/23-12:40
Great tips from the Floral street masterclass
Great tips from the Floral street masterclass
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
02/03/23-09:26
These are products I choose with my Β£100 voucher which I won , the Kate Somerville was half price so I had to buy them as I love the brand. ABH , Rem and Gisou are brands which I have wanted to try for a while and never used them in the past at all. Couple of Sephora branded items too , I paid the rest on top as these came to over Β£100. I am really pleased with the purchase and excited to use them all. Thank you so much to admin for this amazing win πŸŽ‰.
These are products I choose with my Β£100 voucher which I won
Sofi
01/03/23-23:54
Amazing mascara, liquid eyeliner, brow glue and brow pencil πŸ’œ
Amazing mascara, liquid eyeliner, brow glue and brow pencil