/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Alina
Beauty Adviser
12/03/23-11:20
SPF is the skincare with should be used for all year.
SPF is the skincare with should be used for all year.
Alina
Beauty Adviser
12/03/23-11:17
Beautiful lipstick shade. Love it
Beautiful lipstick shade. Love it
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
12/03/23-00:36
I just wanted to share my experience of using Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid facial serum. It is one of my favourite facial serums as it is such good quality and it really does help to keep your skin in good condition. I use it every day morning and night as part of my skincare routine. A little goes a long way so I generally just use 3 small pumps per application to cover my whole face. I love to apply it to damp skin for added hydration. I apply it by gently patting it in to the skin to make sure it has absorbed fully. It absorbs in to the skin quickly without any greasy or oily residue. My skin feels smooth, plumped and fresh instantly. I also use the Mineral 89 eye serum for extra benefits. After the serum has absorbed I simply apply my moisturizer and also SPF protection for the day. Since using Mineral 89 my skin has become more refined, brighter, smoother and fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. I would definitely recommend as it is super gentle for sensitive skin and it has helped in supporting my skin during menopause. Hope you have found this interesting to read xx
I just wanted to share my experience of using Vichy Mineral
karolina
11/03/23-20:50
Kylie liquid lipstick it's one of my favourite πŸ’„
Kylie liquid lipstick it's one of my favourite πŸ’„
Liz
Beauty Adviser
11/03/23-15:34
Just placed a cheeky little order... Since Chanel seems to be out of stock everywhere, and my other favourite has just come back in stock... Definitely the two best bi-phase removers (imho) πŸ™Œ The brush case because I already have one and absolutely love it. Two will let me organise my brush collection better. A must-have!πŸ‘ Now I just have to wait for them to arrive πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
Just placed a cheeky little order... Since Chanel seems to
Lara
11/03/23-14:00
Re Foundations recommendations (my original post 16th January)... I've ended up going back to my best colour match which is with No7, and their Beautifully Mattifying Foundation. It's amazing what a difference a good colour match does? I tried many different formulations/brands in the process. Thanks for all your great recommendations! I also particularly like L'Oreal True Match, Chanel CC Cream, MAC Studio Fix, but colours weren't quite perfect! Happy Spring x
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
11/03/23-11:19
Amazing products
Amazing products
Josie
Beauty Adviser
11/03/23-10:38
You’ve got to love a miniature πŸ₯Ή Love this scent but the new limited edition Blossoms Collection looks so lovely! Can’t wait to try get my hands on one of them! 🌸
You’ve got to love a miniature πŸ₯Ή  Love this scent but the