Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
@noekovacs
Beauty Newbie
02/23/23-13:21
My latest Sephora order has arrived 🤍🥹
My latest Sephora order has arrived 🤍🥹
Lucy
Beauty Newbie
02/23/23-12:00
Looking for advice on a good mascara! I am getting married in May and I want a mascara that lengthens and gives natural volume but doesn't flake off during the day. Currently using kiko green mascara but it does tend to flake a bit even though I love the look.
Looking for advice on a good mascara! I am getting married
gemma
Beauty Insider
02/22/23-22:38
My empties
My empties
Silovesglam 💄
Beauty Adviser
02/22/23-17:37
I'm needing a new mascara. I've got fairly long lashes so volume is more important. Has anyone got any good recommendations Thanks ☺☺
Grapejuice13
02/22/23-16:06 (edited)
I was looking for new, natural looking nail polish and decided to try Essie, I love this colour (fairy tailor) , looks very natural and the top coat dries very quickly.
I was looking for new, natural looking nail polish and
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
02/22/23-15:15
A lovely beautiful palette I own from NARS .. it has the perfect neutral shades , from shimmer to matte.
A lovely beautiful palette I own from NARS .. it has the
melanie
Beauty Enthusiast
02/22/23-12:51
I love opi nail varnishes. Only ones that tend to stay on me x
I love opi nail varnishes. Only ones that tend to stay on me
Keara
Beauty Adviser
02/21/23-16:44
Hey everyone! I’ve asked on other forums but I’ll ask here too! Does anyone have really pale skin? Like extra pale? So much so that the ‘Laguna’ shade Nars bronzer would be too dark? I have a bronzer that’s all, and if someone would genuinely suit and use it (not sell it lol) I’d like to gift it on. Shade is ‘vallarta’ for reference. Hasn’t been used x