Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Wandana
Beauty Enthusiast
15/03/23-13:37
Has anyone tried this fragrance, it's absolutely beautiful , long lasting and a very unique blend of ingredients ❤️ I have got so many compliments already
Has anyone tried this fragrance,  it's absolutely beautiful
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
14/03/23-22:48
I tried another product from my samples box today...and omg I've fallen in love with it too!This is my first time trying a Neal's Yard Remedies product. The Neal's Yard Remedies Balance body cream is more luxurious than I can describe! It's hydrating and so relaxing and totally mellows you out! It is the perfect sleep remedy! Wouldn't use it during the day though as I'd fall asleep 🤣🤣🤣Will definitely be buying the full size one at some point once I've gone through my current stash! 🙈
I tried another product from my samples box today...and omg
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
14/03/23-22:41
I went through my sample boxes today and decided to try this product...and omg I've fallen in love with it! The Kora Organics mask smells amazing and my skin looks so clear and feels amazingly soft and smooth! The mask is a gorgeous chocolate colour with a slight shimmer from the exfoiltor. The turmeric is not overpowering nor does it sting at all. A perfect 2 in 1 mask & exfoilator! Another full size product to buy now!!! 🙈🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I went through my sample boxes today and decided to try this
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Enthusiast
14/03/23-22:15
My new obsession... Tarte eyeshadows. And this is my newest palette.👁️👁️❤️ P.S. The colors came out a bit brighter in the photo compared to how they look in reality.
My new obsession... Tarte eyeshadows. And this is my newest
Lisaxx
14/03/23-21:16
I picked up a sample of the Fresh black tea overnight mask in pick n mix recently & loved how hydrating it was, so much so i decided to treat myself & bought the trial size. It's quite thick in texture but soaks into skin quickly. My skin in the morning looks & feels amazing, so plump & hydrated. Make up always applies so much smoother the next day. Previously I'd only tried the exfoliator from Fresh. (Also a nice product). Iv heard great stuff about their products & am tempted to purchase more now I know I love this product.
I picked up a sample of the Fresh black tea overnight mask
Kelly
Beauty Newbie
14/03/23-21:08
Tuesday night = self care night 🛀🏼🫶🏼 These are my current favourites!
Tuesday night = self care night 🛀🏼🫶🏼  These are my
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
14/03/23-19:22
My favourite frangrance collection 💖
My favourite frangrance collection 💖
Raluca
14/03/23-16:42
I'm in love with this one, absolutely perfect for my dry/sensitive skin ❤️
I'm in love with this one, absolutely perfect for my