Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Julie
02/14/23-18:32
I was not going to spend no money in February but i couldn't help myself😅 excited for my order to arrive!
I was not going to spend no money in February but i couldn't
SheyBV
Rising Star
02/14/23-17:20
Lancome Idole Liquid eyeliner review! I only ever use black colour liquid eyeliner and occasionally brown pencil for the water line. I received the Lancome Idole emerald green liquid eyeliner, which I was a little sceptical about...but look at how gorgeous it looks! Not at all how I expected. It also glides on so easily, no mess or runny liquid anywhere! Obviously, now I will have to buy the other colours 🤣🙈🤦🏽‍♀️😊
Lancome Idole Liquid eyeliner review!  I only ever use black
Emma
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-15:09
New to US Sephora Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Bronzer, available in 4 shades. I’m a big fan of the tinted Moisturizer blush primarily for its staying power, so I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these for the summer. Hopefully they won’t be too long coming to the UK!
New to US Sephora Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Bronzer,
Emma
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-15:00
New lipsticks on the way from Estée Lauder. They do a good lipstick in my opinion and I don’t think there was much wrong with the current lipsticks, so I’m interested to see if these really are better. Hopefully there will be new shades too.
New lipsticks on the way from Estée Lauder. They do a good
Christina
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-14:51
Marie Claire already have a great beauty round up of NYFW AW23 featuring air dried hair, super smokey rock and roll eyes and this amazing "dopamine" look which is so great and follows one of my favourite trends for dopamine dressing. They've also rounded up which products are available on Sephora 💗 Link to article in comments Image from Marie Claire
Marie Claire already have a great beauty round up of NYFW
Annie_
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-14:04
💕💕 Nars Orgas m blush sampleIt applies very easy, leave great colour after first using. The formula its buildable with matte effect. Perfect for daily use, I never use blush before but now I need add this cosmetic to my makeup bag. Enriched with vitamin E, the Nars blush not only gives skin the perfect natural blush, it also contributes to a soft and smooth sensation by helping to nourish the skin. Great products, definitely will buy regular size. Highly recommend 💕
💕💕 Nars Orgas m blush sampleIt applies very easy, leave
Remy
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-11:56
Exactly .. love bag is much needed today. Happy Valentine Everyone
Exactly .. love bag is much needed today. Happy Valentine
Christina
Beauty Expert
02/14/23-10:50
Happy Valentine's Day! Loving the Sephora email today, the graphics and game are so cute! Let us know if you've won the £50 voucher! ❤️
Happy Valentine's Day! Loving the Sephora email today, the