/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Christina
Beauty Insider
04/05/23-18:47
My first time trying an e.l.f. product today! I've heard a lot about e.l.f. on TikTok as a great bargain brand and was sent a free Lash Beats mascara which retails at around £6. Pros: - It's free of nasties and didn't affect my sensitive eyes - A great true black colour - Wore well during the day without smudging or running in the rain - The brush was really precise and easy to use - For such a low price it's a great everyday mascara! Cons: - I found it dried very quickly, which meant I couldn't go back in with a second coat and keep individual lash definition Overall for £6, this is a great everyday option! 💗
My first time trying an e.l.f. product today! I've heard a
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
04/05/23-18:07
I finally made it to Sephora Westfield today, and made a purchase. Will be posting on a later date. It is fabulous big store which was really busy today but apparently it is far less busy weekdays.
I finally made it to Sephora Westfield today, and made a
Laurenmarie
Beauty Newbie
04/05/23-17:28
Gorgeous scent ✨🫶
Gorgeous scent ✨🫶
Carolina
Beauty Newbie
04/05/23-13:25
Hey, guys Sol de Janeiro is having a giveaway on TikTok hurry up to enter they are saying goodbye to coco cabana and Spray 39!!
Ruth
Beauty Adviser
04/05/23-13:10
1 of my favourite spfs so good for under makeup too
1 of my favourite spfs so good for under makeup too
Emma
Beauty Adviser
04/05/23-11:48
Is there a product that you have bought that you did not like at first, but now you do? This is one of mine, it’s the Benefit Volumizing Brow Pencil which launched last year. When I first got it, I was disappointed because I didn’t really find it very volumizing at all. It is supposed to have volumizing fibres in the pencil which tbh I don’t really notice. But I persevered with it and now I love it and use it every single day. It’s very soft and powdery so I have to shape and define my brows with another more waxy pencil. I then like to use this to fill in any gaps in my brows. It’s almost like stamping a brow powder in the gaps but in a pencil form which I find easier and less messy. But where I like to use it the most is at the front bits of my eyebrows just by my nose. I don’t like these to look too harsh and defined, I prefer a more feathery look and this pencil works brilliantly for that. Are there any products you have bought that you changed your mind about?
Is there a product that you have bought that you did not
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
04/05/23-08:50
Good morning😃 Follow for follow 😉
Nazia
04/05/23-08:21
I was given the oportunity to try this Renergie H.P.n 300- pepide cream. I have used this cream and i love🥰 it. Skin feels amazing👌 So nourishing. Smells anazing but not overpowering. A little goes a long way. I can see the difference to my skin and being 40 i still want to feel good about my skin, this cream has lifted my skin i use this cream every evening in my routine my skin looks fresh i would recommend this cream to anyone🥰🥰
I was given the oportunity to try this Renergie H.P.n 300-