/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emma
Beauty Adviser
09/04/23-10:05
The sun is out today and it feels like summer is on the way, finally! Anyway if youโ€™re like me and you have bottles of sun cream all over the place, and thereโ€™s one at home, one in my bag, one in each of the kids school bags etc write the date that you open them in permanent marker on the bottle. This sun cream has a use by date of 12 months, and it has been stored in a cool dark place so it should hopefully still be ok for the next couple of months.
The sun is out today and it feels like summer is on the way,
Holly
Beauty Newbie
08/04/23-21:53
Anyone recommend a sunscreen 30+ or. 50+ for the body that is not sticky? My least favourite part of summer. I already have a great one for the face but is a bit expensive to use all over my body too. Thanks!
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
08/04/23-20:10
Just a few new purchases,A new mirror to replace my previous Danielle Creations mirror, and I needed a new brush and thought Iโ€™d try one from a brand Iโ€™ve not used before.
Just a few new purchases,A new mirror to replace my previous
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
08/04/23-06:11
Not a Aries but my 3 sisters are ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–thought I would create my Aries makeup look and join them in celebrating their birthdays as one of them was yesterday and other today โ™ˆ๏ธHappy birthday to my beautiful sisters and happy Aries season ๐Ÿ’—
Not a Aries but my 3 sisters are ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–thought I would
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
08/04/23-06:04
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜€
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜€
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-22:28
Good night ๐Ÿ˜ด
Good night ๐Ÿ˜ด
Millie
Beauty Newbie
07/04/23-16:56
i got the dior lip oil in the shade 001 for my birthday and i was very disappointed, at first i thought it was amazingโ€ฆ but after a few days the colour changed to a way darker pink and a lot of the applicator had fallen off,there is now bits of the applicator in the lipgloss. also it went very cloudy and even stickier than it was. i thought a lip oil was supposed to be moisturising but it had a lip gloss texture and it was even more stickier than a normal lipgloss. i do not recommend this product unless you want sticky lips
i got the dior lip oil in the shade 001 for my birthday and
Chloe
Beauty Newbie
07/04/23-14:28
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush - 01 Fuego Flush ๐Ÿงก I'm in the process of accumulating the full collection of Cheeks Out Cream Blush. So far I have 7/10. I hope to complete my collection soon ๐Ÿ˜
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush - 01 Fuego