/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
11/04/23-08:51
My favourite eyes serum 😍
My favourite eyes serum 😍
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
11/04/23-04:25
πŸ₯°
πŸ₯°
Emma
Beauty Adviser
10/04/23-17:00 (edited on 10/04/23-17:45)
Hi everyone! Can anyone recommend a really good fake tan for the face and neck please. I have a light skintone and so I am looking for something natural, subtle and that gradually builds for a bit of a sunkissed glow rather than a full on tan. I believe some fake tans have some nasty ingredients but I don't know much about this, so i'm also looking for something that is skin friendly please. I also don’t want anything that is going to rub off / transfer on to a white t-shirt. Thanks!
Sofi
10/04/23-14:43
A great range of products that work really well together.🌸
A great range of products that work really well together.🌸
Natallia
10/04/23-14:24
Never forget to apply sunscreen, the main thing is to find the right one for you! la roche-posay - anthelios anti-shine spf50+ It is an excellent sun protection, moisturizing, does not leave a greasy sheen, a must-have for those who want to maintain youth and health. I apply it before going outside, it is immediately absorbed, does not leave greasy marks and stickiness, the skin is moisturized, 5-10 minutes after applying the cream I apply foundation and decorative cosmetics, the powder falls on this cream is also wonderful. Highly recommended! 🌺
Never forget to apply sunscreen, the main thing is to find
Nazia
10/04/23-14:01
Love this garnier Hair food banana & coconut shampoo it is really good for dry hair worked brilliantly on my hair and smells amazing, it has a beautiful fragrance that lasts all day it is quite thick so i dont need to use a lot garnier is a great brand
Love this garnier Hair food banana & coconut shampoo it
Ludie
Beauty Newbie
10/04/23-10:02
My favourite mascara is LancΓ΄me Idole. What’s yours?
My favourite mascara is LancΓ΄me Idole. What’s yours?
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
10/04/23-08:42
Some YSL Limited Edition to brighten our damp rainy Easter Monday πŸ°πŸ’„. I love the casings and the embossing which are absolutely gorgeous 🧑
Some YSL Limited Edition to brighten our damp rainy Easter