/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
04/20/23-09:00
That exciting feeling when you know a parcel is about to be delivered! 😬πŸ₯³πŸ˜†πŸ’–
That exciting feeling when you know a parcel is about to be
Christa
Beauty Newbie
04/19/23-11:07
Can anyone recommend a good waterproof medium - heavy weight foundation? I’m struggling to find something which lasts and doesn’t budge from tears or sweat. πŸ’•
Polly
Beauty Adviser
04/19/23-10:02
What beauty treatments do you regularly get? I get dermaplaning, laser and gel polish πŸ₯°
What beauty treatments do you regularly get? I get
Jurgita
04/19/23-09:58
Thank you to the entire Sephora team for this wonderful gift 😍🎁
Thank you to the entire Sephora team for this wonderful gift
Nazia
04/18/23-21:09
Absolutely loveπŸ₯°this hair dye from garnier i used ICED CHESTNUT BROWN. Was really easy to use, left my hair feeling really lovely and soft also my hair looks shiny and the conditioner smells really nice loved the colourπŸ‘Œ
Absolutely loveπŸ₯°this hair dye from garnier i used ICED
Tara
Beauty Adviser
04/18/23-19:47
Weekly roundup thank you πŸ₯°
Weekly roundup thank you πŸ₯°
Kate
Beauty Newbie
04/18/23-19:42
my top tip is if you find yourself wearing a lot of makeup try to use a system where you use less and less of the products a day so lets say u use 3 pumps one day use 2 the next and so on. ( also if someone could please give me a thank you to help with my missions that would be great)
Nazia
04/18/23-16:09
Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the lovely comments and likes πŸ₯°πŸ‘Œ
Thank you to everyone on the sephora community for the